Need luck

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I decided to leap of a building.

To me that building is the construct I built inside in order to stop me from writing. And maybe getting it published.

I am starting off with a story called....

How to Create a Monster.

I wrote about 16 published pages size. I am writing at least 5 a day. Considering its on the back burner for the past six months or maybe a year (Ekk!!!) and I wrote 10 in the past two days...go me.

The story is about...

A mother that takes the stand in order to defend her son who has shown no remorse and the death penalty is imminent for he is the most the notorious serial killer in history. However, she isn’t as innocent as she first appears.

His mother is in court supposed to “defend” her son instead she tells a tale of “How to Create a Monster” where she spins a web of unimaginable pain and torture that she claims to have put her son through with the sole purpose of producing a treacherous fiend.

Is this all there is to her story or is there the real truth behind her lies? Will she sacrifice herself to save her son? Can she save him?

So...I want to send it out in December. That is my goal. xD wish me luck. Much is needed.

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

+2 luck modifier to writing

+2 luck modifier to writing stats.

~W

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Thank you

I need plus many. Getting behind already...