Negima: Who's your favorite female character?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I'm not including a poll with this, 'cause there're way too many females in the series.

Anyway, I've only seen episodes 1-5 of the anime, and read the first manga, but the character I like the most (so far) is Miyazaki Nodoka.

My reasons? Well, she's cute, to start. ;) She's quiet, shy, soft-spoken. Much like myself, in an earlier age. But I dunno, there's something about her that makes me like her more than any other female in this series.

How about the rest of you?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

My favourite character is Nodoka as well. She's cute and smart and all. But did you notice, she also resembles Shinobu from Love Hina? That's another reason why i like her!

-Seishin

3. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Ahh yes, dear Nodoka. Yes, she does have a strong resemblence to Shinobu Maehara, but thats what i like. they practically have the same personality. Except for a few traits, but it dosent matter, Nodoka is my chice for Negima,

- Kaiyon

4. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Doesn't she resemble Luchs from Saber Marionette J? She's my favourite too.

5. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I can't pick one. I have three favorites, and that's not bad considering there are 31! They are, in no order...

Kaede- Ah, she's so kickass and ninja-ish, and she knows about Negi's secret but keeps her mouth shut! And I love her expression which is always the closed eye thing.
    Evangeline- Um, need I say why?
    and Yue- She's so bizarre with her funky drinks, and she says unusual stuff sometimes too. I like her character design a lot.

Ok Ok two more XD The ghost girl Sayo. And I'm also quite fond of Setsuna. She's so tough!

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, if the other thread on best looking didn't give it away, I'm also gonna have to be Chiu.

Yes, I did choose Nodoka at first, but that was when I started the manga, and didn't even watch the Anime yet. But after getting into the volumes/episodes, Nodoka kinda gets annoying with apologizing for everything. Not that it doesn't make her less preetier though.

But when you get into the story, you find Student 25, Chisame Hasegawa. In school, good with computers, not very sociable. On the web, she's Net Idol Chiu. Number 1 ranking site, with most accesess, and preeties pictures ever. She could just dominate your mind.

I would put the rest in spoiler tags, but maybe some of you may get tempted and read a nice littles spoiler about good ol' Chiu, so I'll leave it at that.

Final decision:Chisame Hasegawa!

-Seishin

7. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I am personal for the news girl. I enjoy her perkiness and active ways. She makes an interesting partner to Chamo-Kun. I have seen up to episode 21 of the anime and the first 6 volumes of manga.

8. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

I think almost like you at this. Chiu is really great but there's only one flaw of her, her quick changes of temper. So, my updated list of my favorite girls in no particular order:
    Asuna Kagurazaka
    Miyazaki Nodoka
    Karakuri Chachamaru
    Hasegawa Chisame

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Oooo, I already know the names by heart. Not the numbers thoug, but since she sits next to Sayo-san, she should be student #2, Asakura Kazumi. She reminds me of Kitsune in some ways. And I think you meant Kamo-Kum. That of which i still wanna find more about. Nobody but Negi belived the whole panties for survival lie.^^
    I like that at times. It's funny to see a girl in super cute/nice mode go to super pissed mode so quickly.
    Oo Possibly the sexiest robot alive, or in manga (my opinion). Even though some parts look all roboty-like, you get to see her true side in the manga.

-Seishin

10. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Setsuna, Chao Rinshen and Fei Ku