Never posted

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Hiro, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I have never posted a thread where i introduced myself as a noob...so i thought it was due time to do that...(seeing that i have been on boards for years now lol). I geuss since i just recently became a power user i had an incling tomake one...you can close it imediately if you want im not looking for responses...just my introduction to BJP.

Hi, my name is joey and im 17 it is nice to meet all of you and i hope i have some great time on boards... Ciao!

2. silverline

silverline New Member

since you had a nice reply to my poem, I will reply here too :):p
    nice to meet you, my name is Jennifer (coincidence with the poem, its not about myself lol)
    funny that you have been on here so long, but guess its never too late ofcourse

:) see you around

1 person likes this.
  3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

I don't welcome people very often. So count yourself special that I am doing so.

Anyway, re-welcome to Boards.jp, continue to enjoy your time here and re-read the rules if you must to stay out of trouble. Or speak to me or other mods.

- Shen

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

* gives Joey the look* are you serious....

you post in the noob section you get treated like a noob!

---welcome to BJP?

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

I'll ban you in a week!

I mean...
    hello sicko, your un-welcomed to the boards, scram, don't step on the lawn, don't get hit when the door in your back... you smell... go away... plague, fruit stealer

welcome aboard!

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Wow Saber really likes you. Haha

Welcome and I am glad your still here. Power ranger man.

7. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I never posted in the nood section .... Oh well but welcome anyways :D

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Thx everyone for the welcome! The power ranger thing is only for a little while... i geuss you can say its a whim...I dont know what will be next on my list for themes...anyways thx again guys for welcoming me lol.

9. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Yeah....welcome welcome....blah blah blah.

Oh I know! Why don't you use someone who posts here as your theme? That would be a new idea.

10. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I have lost respect for you Hiro..i mean seriously..wait...i never really HAD any respect to give you so ...right tuff luck..

welcome to bjp you noob mwhwwhahahaha FEAR ME THE NIGHTMARE OR I'LL..umm...right...later.

11. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

o_O
    Hiro isn't new... why for he post here? o_O this is suspicious... *pokes Hiro* hmm... Have a very merry unbirthday to you... wait that's from Allice's adventures in Wonderland. Um, rewelcome? Wait why am I saying anything... there are real newbies to welcome, eh what ever floats your boat Hiro. Have fun and watch out for trees... and perhaps holes in the marching area.

12. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Welcome to boards.jp! And see you around :cool:

Wait... I've never made one of these either, but the newbie forum wasn't around back in the olden days. My name is Rob and I'm 21, it's pleasurable to meet you all.

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Hi, Rob welcome to boards.jp. I am Karrie. I like long walks on the beach if I lived by one. I like all sorts of anime. And I hope you stay for a long long time or I will kill you. Hehe I am just kidding. Being a mod you should. :p

I figured the power ranger thing was a short time deal. Can't wait to see you over it.

14. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

niether can i... i went along with it for a day and got tired of it.

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

i know i went along with it...wait....umm.....no wait I did't ...hmm...bleh...well..at least he gots the starting green ranger up and the old one at that..all the new ones are just...well....crap :p

16. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Welcome Hiro, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at M2A, er BJP. An welcome to you too, TG. Hmm, already a mod? Good n00b ^^

17. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

Does this make them old newbies...or new oldbies? mold Jackabees? wait what?!? umm rehello to that guy and hiro? Hope you have had fun at BJP and don't do it again... what ever it is. keep posting and be sure to confuse people every now and again.

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i geuss it is due time to change the ranger form... so i geuss i will change it to... hmmm... maybe a new theme...one to go along with the reason for my name...hmmm i geuss i will then...brb...im off to see the wizard... the wondeful wizard of themes!