New but not so new...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Seishin, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Hi there. I am SakataKentaro. I don't know I count as a newbie, i HAVE been here since september '04, but i just wanted to introduce myself while i'm still preety new. I have been having a great time here at BJP, and i hopefully keep having a good time. I look forward to meeting MORE great people here at BJP. Thanks!

-SakataKentaro

PS:But seriously, do i count as a newbie?

1 person likes this.
  2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I don't think you'd be considered a "newbie", but everybody needs a welcome. So, welcome to M2A!

Keep the good posting up, or I will keel you. With love. And, baby, you don't want my love! BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh, customary image of helloness.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

COPYCAT! I had this idea first! :mad::p:D

No, that's fine. I just thought it would be a good laugh when I made [thread=16894]that[/thread] thread.

Anyway, you're not welcome at BJP. We're very exclusive, and you're not allowed to be here. Go away. And don't ever have fun here. Ever.

...Ever.

:p

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Oh, i'm sorry, i wasn't kind of thinking of your idea when i did this thread, besides, i'm only about 5 or 6 months old, you're over a year old in this site! Anyways, sorry for somewhat taking your idea, and i'll try not to somewhat take your ideas in the future.

Oh, and everyone else, thanks!

-SakataKentaro

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

:D Dont' pay attention to him. He didn't mean it Keitaro, er, Kentaro :p
    Everybody is totally free to make their newbie thread whenever they want ;) (Even a year later). Even it is a Human Right, isn't it? ... isn't it?

*leaves*

*comes back*

Welcome to BJP SakataKentaro! :)

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Thanks, introduction was the point of my thread in the first place. Oh and thanks for welcoming me! By the way Jemido, i like your signature!(Very cool!)

-SakataKentaro

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Hey, I was joking!(And, actually, I've only been here 8 or 9 months) Don't worry about it! Didn't you see the "No, that's fine." Right below the copycat phrase? My whole post was sarcasm. I said the opposite of everything I meant. I guess I didn'y convey that clearly enough...

I'll just go with that 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' bit I heard somewhere. My only worry is that this fake newbie thread idea might catch on...

8. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Um....hello.....*Smiles*
    I guess I should say welcome, even if you arn't really new in any real sense....But, seeing as you are newer then I, I shall just say it and go on with life.

Welcome to Boards.jp! I hope you enjoy it here....Because it would be a shame to have to chain you down. We're not allowed to leave....Ever.

Ever.

9. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

You had your chance for a welcome. You missed it.

10. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

It doesn't seems like that, Neph. Unless you're talking about your warm welcome.

Thanks SakataKentaro! I try my best.

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

No, I just mean a welcome from me. He's been here since September.

12. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

The joke's being a bit overused i think. Plus I dont need to welcome this guy since i already know him. Nevertheless, its nice to see how someone can learn to use the Newbies thread after a few months of arrival!(Meant in the best non-offensive way to anyone...really..)

-KaiyonTormentor

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Wow, too many things to respond to, so i'll do it individually!

Shinryu:Hah! I know, i was only joking. I'll tell you about it later, if i ever get the time......

Nephlim_X:Aw :sad: .... I was looking forward to your "poking tank", or any other things that you show the real newbies. Oh well, i had a chance and i missed it, but hey, what can i say, i was a newbie, i didn't know that well enoguh to post in a newbies section. In fact, i was sooo new, i don't thing i even new there ever WAS a newbies section!

lucky:Thanks for the welcome, even though i'm not so new, and uhhh, well it got confusing for me after that. At any rate, thanks!

Oh, and i think that for now, i kinda like the idea of staying here forever. I guess that since i'm so new, my brain functions different. But hey, what can i say! I'm new, well, not so new, but it hasn't been that much anyways, ummm...you get the point! (Right?)

Izzy:Oh, i almost forgot about you! How ever can i? At least YOU gave me a warm welcome. I like your customary idea of welcomeness! I love the picture! It's soooo cute, i can't stare away from it! Ahhh! I'm attached to my computer! You trapped me!! Is this the kinda of love you were talking about!? (no really, is it?)

KayionTormentor: :D Dude! Be quiet! Look at it the good way, at least no-one realized the real truth yet! (Right?????)

"Everyone Else":Once again (very tiring) thanks to all for the fuzzy welcome, it gives me that warm feeling inside, knowing that i am welcomed.

-SakataKentaro

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Oh, they have. Rumor spreads faster than a wildfire, especially when I act as a windstorm. (Ie. I told everyone) :evil:

No, not really. But I do know the truth. :cool:

Neph's given warm welcomes? :rolleyes:

You know what? I didn't know there was a newbie forum either. I just made a dignified entrance into the SMJ forum. You can find my first post if you know where to look.

...Oh fine, [post=179962]here's[/post] the link. I'd posted 8 times that night, before I quit. ( I joined hours before that. I registered at school, and when that night, (after everyone had gone to bed) I snuck onto my grandpa's computer and posted a bunch of times.

15. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Actually, yes. I don't know why you keep up with this whole "Neph is always so mean and evil and even though I talk to him and he's generally pleasant I'll still act frightened/belligerent when he's mentioned" act.

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Well, people have images to keep up, right? You giving a warm welcome would seem... odd, I figure.

I mean, think about it. Nephilim_X pops up with a friendly post, a fruit basket (or Fruits Basket ;)), and a 'nice guy' attitude, to a newbie. Doesn't that sound totally strange? Out of character?

Although, yeah, you have been generally pleasant. It's like I told luvweaver. "Neph's really not all that bad. Sure, he's a bit more... abrupt than some people, but once you get talking to him, he's really a pretty good guy."

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That's because i told you! Still, i wanna see how many more people it takes to figure it out.....soon......

-SakataKentaro

18. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Um...Sure, no problem. I mean....Yeah. Staying forever is all you could want....right?

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

My "new but not so new" minds tells me yes, but my predictions tell me that one day, god knows when, i WILL say:"Dear god! What in the crap did i get myself into now? I CAN"T LEAVE!! EVER!!!!!" Or something like that.

But hey, predictions (especially this one) aren't always true. Riiight? Anyone??? Hello!?

-SakataKentaro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.