new forum idea....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chance, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

heres my idea. why dont you combine the voltron, battle of the planets, sailor moon and make a thundercats forum into one forum. that way we can keep them all, and not worry about them taking too much space. call the section....*the beginning* or something. save the nastalgia!

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

What exactly does Sailormoon have in common with Voltron and Battle of the Planets?

What do you mean by "That way we can keep them all?", the Sailormoon Forum isn't going anywhere.

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Maybe leave Sailor Moon out, and merge the two, as well as making it a forum for the oldest anime series, those that started anime.

Like, yes, Battle of the Planets, and Voltron, but you could count in other series, right? Maybe make it a forum for all series created before, say, 1985?

I think that is similar to what lucky wants. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

your absolutely correct shinryu. i think Arcrueid has me wrong though. i put sailor moon with the other because of the age. anything before...of say 1995 is what i meant. sailor moon is a bit dated, so why not join it with the others?

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Why not? Because unlike Battle of the Planets and Voltron, the forum is still fairly active. Furthermore, the Live Action of Sailormoon has just finished airing, and there is still plenty to discuss. We have already agreed that sorting animes in certain categories, such as per age or genre just wouldn't work. I am against this suggestion.