{{--New Forum Suggestion for Chobits--}}

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by wing_goddess, Jun 29, 2004.

1. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

This is a long shot, but I thought I might try this anyway.

Is there any way for there to be a Chobits forum? I thought Chobits at first was all stupid and lovey dovey but after watching the whole series I realized that it's a really good anime:) No, it's not like most of the animes here that's mainly about action or fighting with a little touch of romance. Chobits would bring a new anime with a not-so-common genre here. A lot of people have already seen Chobits and when I did a search for any Chobits threads here I found that there were already some out there. Also,there are 7 pages of threads with Chobits mentioned in them.

So any support or bashing of my idea? :sweat2:

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, Chobits is a CLAMP manga/anime. Therefore, it's in the CLAMP section. Most of them are denoted by "CHO: thread title".

And I do believe that Chobits did have its own forum, but it got melded with something else, then changed into CLAMP. If I remember correctly.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Close, but not quite :). Cardcaptor Sakura had its own forum. Afterwards, due to inactivity, it was recycled into a CLAMP Forum.

4. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Thanks Arcueid, now I have more hope in this again:)

Chobits would be a great idea for a forum. It already has more threads than what the GTO forum has. Hey, I like GTO, but Chobits deserves a chance as well:(

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I really didn't mean to give you hope, actually. There was already a suggestion for an X Forum and it was turned down due to the fact it was a CLAMP Anime. I don't see why we should make a seperate forum for one specific CLAMP Anime, do you?

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

It took quite an effort to even get a CLAMP forum. Chobits threads would still be stuck in anime if the CLAMP forum didn't exist. These animes/mangas work perfectly in the CLAMP forum. And are not cluttered up or hidden in the anime forum. I think it's very well organized. Have fun posting in CLAMP.

7. Dante

Dante New Member

I concur. There is absolutely no need for a Chobits forum, there is already has the CLAMP Forum. There's no reason to separate it from CLAMP or even faction it off into the different series. Just leave it the way it is, nice, neat, and condensed.

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

BTW, there is not alot to write about anyways. The series has ended and although it is very deep and interesting, what would you write about that cant fit into the CLAMP forum?

9. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Since i finished watching the series recently, i can think up of a number of topics/questions to talk about. Bleh, but i've obviously lost this battle and i'm too tired to fight back so i wave my white flag and go to sleep...