New forum suggestion

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Akito Tenkawa, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

I think you should put up a Hellsing fourm. I see that u have mostly all the popular anime forums than I saw u didnt have a Hellsing. Hellsing is awsome and most of my friends watch it too.

2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Actually, I just started watching this, and the problem I would have is the same one I'd have with an Outlaw Star forum: there wouldn't be enough stuff to really post in it. A few threads about "Oh the music roxx!" and "Wasn't it cool when **spoilers!**", and that'd be it. It would die faster than Hyatt *Excel Saga reference*, or, for a more appropriate reference, it would end up more dead than Arucard.

3. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Being as a sub-forum is as far as it goes in my opinion. Not trying to play down your idea but like Baph said, there won't be enough things to talk about.

^Shen^

4. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

I guess but like u got a FLCL forum and there r only 6 ep. and Hellsing has 13 ep. so how can FLCL have more to talk about than Hellsing.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I don't think you an judge how much you can talk about the anime by its episodes. It's all about the content. I saw all of Hellsing but 2 episodes of FLCL, and I can tell that you can talk about FLCL more than Hellsing.

In Hellsing there is not much thing that are happening beside assignments to kill.. except the far end. Which are the spoilers. :)

6. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

WHY!!!!!!!!!
    i am just so dumb
    your right. Plus FLCL is a comedy and hellsing is just action and would just bring spoilers