RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Ok people here's how it is. Let's just say this is after Endless Waltz. (In case you don't know, this was the GW movie.) I want it to continue from there.
    ..... After the guys destroy their gundams(verry sad!), They think everything is at peace. Little do they know, It's still not over....
    Take it from there and you can make up anime people. I made up Yamigirl.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Hi Yamigirl! I got your message this RPG sounds like fun, I loved the Endless Waltz Movie!!! I'll make up my own character... Athena! heehee! She'll be a gundam fighter (also a Princess just because I feel like it) from a secret kingdom from the moon.

ic: Athena climbed into her gundam pilot and took off for earth. They're had been reports of negative activity going on by the people there and after witnessing what the gundam pilots had done for those people she had decided to help.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl also feels like helping. One thing though, She feels drawn to Quatre. After e-mailing Quatre, She said "I'm here to help you. What do you need me to do?" Quatre replies and says: " I was wondering if you know anyone with Gundams Cuz we had to obliterate ours. We didn't know that we would need them anymore."

4. Athena

After finding out that a girl named yamagirl knew of the attacks emailed, "Yamagirl my name is Athena and I have a gundam."

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl replies "Yes and I will verry greatful if you could. Now I must create one of my own Gundams. It will be called Flying Water."

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Quatre" Yamigirl replied. "Iv'e been looking all over the place for you. I don't know how Athena is going to rebuild all the Gundams. Heck I don't know how I'm going to build my gundam...."

7. Athena

Athena landed her gundam in a secluded spot, behind a waterfall. She sighed and emailed Yamagirl updating her, that she'd arrived on earth.

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl Replies: "Athena, can you.... I mean are you shure you can rebuild the Gundams? Quatre is a little unshure....."

9. Athena

ooc: Fine I'll delete my last post and you guys can figure it out, I just will never have said that. Sorry but I'm a little steamed right now at a friend of mine and I apologize because I feel like I'm taking it out on you.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Quatre, I have a laptop. I forgot to mention that sorry" Said Yamigirl. "So let me ask you this, are you ready for another war?"

11. Athena

ooc: There now I'll just pick up where I left off.

IC: Athena walked into a town and set about finding a place to stay for an indefinite amount of time.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl is still trying to figure out how to start building her Gundam. "Do I have everything I need? What else would I need?"

13. Athena

After being told that every hotel room was unavailable she decided to sleep in her gundam.

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl then decides to e-mail Athena. " Athena how are things? I was wondering if you could do me a favor wherever you are. Can you please buy some parts for me? Just use my account. It's Yamigirl and my account number is 55231. Thanks. I'd appriciate it"

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Well if you.... nvm Sorry. I thoght In the biggining I had put that we were togeather.

16. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Looks like this RPG is only going on between the two of you so far. You guys should try to get some more people to post, and make your posts longer.

It's sort of almost kinda spam. Just thought I'd tell you so nothing comes of it. You need to post more than just one phrase when RPing like this, because or else these things take forever.

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Gee thanks. I just started this today. You seem cool. your not spam to me. I'm going to put you on my buddy list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.