RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: lol i wonder how long that will take?? i am sorry that i spelled your name wrong Karmi :(

ic: Attacking a few each time she turned to different angles around her getting a little more harder each time at a different look around her.

"Kenichi get your butt in gear hurry it up!"

2. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Sorry you guys." said Kenichi. I'm charged. So when my solar blast is in the air, fire the hydro missile. he cliked the button and lauched the energy.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hi! I love Gundam Wing lots. From my name as you can see. I used these characters many times before and I like using at least two or three. If you really don't like one for some reason let me know and I'll either tweak the character or take that one out.

BIC:Three seperate lights appeared high in the sky, drawing inclose to reveal three gundams, flying in something of a triangle

The lead gundam looked something like a copy of Deathscythe except that some of the black parts shined reddish in the sunlight, the face of the gundam actually had red parts. The other two looks entirly different.

There was a cackle over the main comm system(which ever gundams had the comm system open could hear it),"Need any help over there boys and girls?"

As they drew closer the three spread apart, a gleam of heat that ment they had just come from the atmosphere not to long ago.

All three moved to help out where they were needed. The deathscythe look alike had an energy scyth in hand, slashing any normal mobil suits aside. If anyone could see their faces through a link then they would only see three people with helmets over their faces, dressed in space suits still, the front of the helmets darkened.

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Please stay bck" said Kenichi over the intercomme. "Sorry to be sou rude, but we our about to defeat them. Can any of you fire a hydro missile? If you can, do so now!

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

There was a moment of conversation that was partly cut off since only one gundam had open comm so that only they could be heard. Then the one when the open comm repplied to him,"We have a few. Go on Serena."

The gundam to the left of the red deathscythe broke apart once again and fired the hydro missiles toward the newer suits the group had been fighting.

"You sure you don't need any other help other then that?"
    There was another few words from the red deathscythe pilot.

6. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"You could help us defeat more of these forces." said Kenichi. "This is only a few of them, the Gundam war has started again. After we defeat these goones, go inside the Biulding and we'll have a dicussion. You'll have to talk to our leader, YamiGirl.

As Kenchi spoke those words, the enemy gundams were blown up. "Just as I thought!" said Kenchi over the intercom. "Thanks for you're help errrrrrrrr.............. tell me you're name once we get inside.

7. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

As soon as the mobil dolls had blown up(unmaned suits) the three gundams moved to fly down to the factory where the gundams had been built by the group. There was still a good amount of room in there so the three put their gundams in there then the cloaking devices used before clambering out. They all left helmets on to wait until the others in the group they had helped got there to pull them off. All three each leaned against the foot of their own gundam.

8. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Kenchi got out of his gundam an ran over to the three pilots."Hello, my name is Kenichi Garwaskai. I stand for good and peace, and what might you're name be?" he asked one of the pilots.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

The pilot he had spoke to pushed from the foot of the gundam and walked till they stood equal with him and with their companions, all three,grouped together and only then did she tug off her helmet,waist length goldne hair slid free the rest of the way falling around her in a curtian,"Serena Yuy."

Even though he had only asked one pilot, the one from the red deathscythe pulled off her helmet, a braid slithering down her back. She looked like a duplicate of Duo except you could tell she was a girl,"Hildi Maxwell."

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

'Excuse me, but are you related to Duo Maxwell?" aksed Kenichi. " If so, I believe he is here, along with Quarte." < She has the same last name and has remarkable resebalnce.>

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi laughed softly,running her fingers through her bangs,"Yep! Hes my older brother by a few years! Even though he probably doesn't remember me........."

She grinned anyway,"This is Serena Yuy. Heero Yuys sister. He wont have a clue about her. And the last over here who hasn't pulled the helmet off is Chang Kari. Bet you can guess her older brother."

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I not sure if Heero is here, neither is wofay, but athena and I though we saw him in a big crowd of people a few hours ago. And let me guess, Wufei is you're older brother Chang?" asked Kenichi in a playful voice.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Kari pulled off the helmet and positivly glared at him,"My name is Kari. Not Chang. Chang is my last name. Same as my brother."

Hildi gulped slightly,"Hehe Kari he was kidding around I'm sure."

She looked to Kenichi,"As for Heero. I know hes here. Thats his partly constructed Wing Zero."

She nodded toward the partly done gundam as she said it.

Serena ran her hand through her bangs,"Where are the rest of the group? We were draged from Coloney L3 to get here.(just putting one in)" She flashed a dark look toward Hildi as she said it,"Hildi said she knew she had to find her brother and the rest of the gundam pilots from the war that another was just starting."

Hildi paled slightly,"Couldn't help it. I had a feeling we would be needed for this war."

Kari grumbled,"You could have come on your own and sent a message to us if you needed us so badly out here."

Hildi laugh,playfully punching Karis arm,"Come on I know you wanted to see your brother after all those years."

Kari at once fell to bickering with Hildi which Serena just sighed, shaking her head. She rolled her eyes looking to Kenichi,"Sorry about them."

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yumi disabling some of the weapons as her gundam was lowered to the ground double checking everything on the three gundams before coming out. Blade her wolf friend jumped out of the co-pit standing beside Yumi . his hair's on end not knowing the people before at all. Yumi standing up and petted Blade of reassurance.

"i know i hope they are too"

She said quietly before walking towards them. her hand out to greet them.

"Hello it's nice to meet you three"

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Both girls stoped arguing for a moment and Hildi grinned at her,"Hiya!"

Kari gave something like a grunt before glaring darkly at Hildi.
    Serena smiled at Yumi,"Hello."

She was the only one to reach out and clasp her hand in a quick hand shake since both hadn't stoped arguing yet again.

16. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"I apoligize Kari" said Kenichi in a partial romantic voice. "So, why don't we all go inside and have a drink and some lunch, I'm sortive hungry. Athena and everyone else got out of there gundams and they all walked inside to greet there new found compaionins.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

She smiled shaking her hand in returm before releasing and following Kenichi in the warehouse.

"I'm Yumi and your name is?"

Blade relaxed a bit but still watched Kari since not trusting her yet but knowing later he will but for now he'd rather while for now following up beside Yumi into the ware house.

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Enough chat people, more fighting please." Yamigirl was destroying other Gundams when she got hit from behind. "Stupid people!!!! You'll pay!!!!" With that Yamigirl went crazy destroying one gundam to another in a matter of seconds. "This is getting out of hand."

19. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: sorry yamigirl i think we past that part, as you noticed we got new recrutments so they helped and stop the enemy so yeah now we're introducing eachother ^_^

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Oh well it was so much to read that I skipped everything cuz I haven't posted in a while.

IC: "Who are you? Thanks for you're help. My name's Yamigirl. What's you're name?" Yamigirl looked at them but had little trust for them. Nobody could see how little she trusted people because they had an enemy to deal with. She thought about it and decided to trust them but to keep an eye on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.