RPG Archives New Gundam Wing RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi opened one eye then the other, looking to Yamigirl,"Uhh huh. I don't need to sleep. I slept while auto pilot was on. That was a few hours ago, I feel fine. Kari and Serena should sleep. They didn't get any sleep on the way here, both worried about seeming their brothers it seems."

She shruged and sat forward, resting her elbows on her knees, the braid slipping over her sholder to slump against her arm.

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay then. Kenichi have you got the location on our enemies? No? okay then uh let me go to my gundam and I'm going to speak to Athena. This is a bit serious. Oh and Hildi, you don't have to worry about a thing." Yamigirl goes into Flying Water and talks to Athena through a secure private line. "Athena, do you think Hildi is one of our enemies? She keeps getting into Kenichi's and my buissness. I mades shure this line was secure so no one can hack into it. So what are you're feelings towards her?"

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I don't get any bad vibes from her Yamagirl, in fact i trust her completely." Athena said, continuing to scan, "Why don't u trust her?"

4. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Gahh Hildi is half trusted and half not.......*sigh*

OOC: Hildi lifted her gaze to Kenichi since he seemed to be the only one around now other then Heero(If hes still in the room),"They don't trust me do they... Eh I gotta get them to trust me and actually help to fight. I'm a good fighter. I'm fast, I can learn new tricks. Friends of my brother and his pals can hopefully be friends of mine so I can help. Where is Duo anyway?"

She sat up, the braid still snaked partly around her arm,"Haven't heard a peep from him yet."

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"she's all in my buissness and she is acting a little toooo strange. She acts way to suspiciously. I want to keep a close eye on her. She has to proove to me she's worhthy of my trust. No offence but budding into private conversations is like having a spy trying to get you don't you think?"

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I understand." Athena said, then added, "I'm closing the link now, i want to do a more extensive and sensitive search of the area. It may take a while and will take up all of my time. so I won't be in touch for a little while. Okay?
    She waited for Yamagirl's response then she would close the link.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Roger that. I'll see you later then. I'm going to go back to Kenichi. If you find anything, tell me okay? I'll wake up everyone if anything." With that, the link was closed. Yamigirl went to Kenichi and went to see if he found anything yet. "So any news? Any good news or bad news Kenichi? Heero, you're here. What's up?"

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: I never doubble post but scince no one bothers to look on the other pages to look for this RPG, I have to make this dead thing come alive again. If no one responds, I'll ask that this RPG get's thrown into the Wastebasket and that it becomes closed. Thanks for your cooperation.

9. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Sitting up top of her gundam looking out to the sky having mixed feeling about the new recruits to trust them or not. Watching the stars twinkling in the dark night sky gazing upon the beauty and the earthen brothers around not far from this place, the seemingly quiet forst still full of life and of it all, disgusted of the human race of wanting to destory this. Blurring that though on the business at hand jumping down to the ground going to her quater to check up on the city and news.

00c: finish posting later

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Well I had no way to respond to your post so I didn't reply at all since I was waiting for Karmi to post or for Mike Maxwell to post as Duo so Hildi could see her brother. But he hasn't posted yet.

BIC: Hildi turned to look at Yamigirl when she entered but the braided girl didn't speak, leaning back slightly on the chair she sat on, one hand snaking to grasping her braid,playing with the end.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Hildi. "Uh Hildi scince we have nothing better to do, why don't you tell us about yourself? It would be intresting to get to know you better. After all, I want to get to know our new people here but most of all, I want to get to know you." Yamigirl became quiet and waited for a response.

12. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi loked up a little sharply, looking a little caught of guard,"A.....A.......About me? Theres not a whole lot to know. I was born on L2 but I was able to get out before everything started, I was with my brother for only a short time before a friend of ours, did on his words, pulled me from the colony, I was sent, hidden on a ship, to the planet earth where I grew up with some friends of the guy who help me to get out of L2. I started fighting a few years or so after Duo did."

She shruged, havging droped her hair while she spoke, the rope slipping to hang at her back once more, she lifted a hand to tug out a necklace she wore, it was of what looked like a wolf's head, the eyes done in amber stones and the nose was a piece of a type of black stone,"I was given this by the family I stayed with on my tenth birthday, I didn't stay much longer after that and kept it with me. It reminds me of them."

The words sort of slipped out and as she drifted to silence she lowered her gaze to look at the necklace.

13. Yumi

Yumi New Member

The silverly black wolf padded up to Yumi's down then sat there looking at it for a long moment before sniffing the air and cautiously padding towards Hildi, having his own view of the new people that helped them in that battle before.

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh huh so you got out of there alive? That's amazing that you were able to do that but how did you make it? I mean must have been hard to get out don't you think?" Yamigirl looked at Hildi for some answers. *To Herself* "I wonder why Duo never told me about her. Well then again, I just met him a couple of days ago. Oh well" *To Hildi* "So may I ask you this, how did you find out we were in trouble? I mean you came out of nowhere but this is just my curiosity."

15. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Hildi replied,"I'm not sure how i got out exactly. From what I heard the person who helped me to get out knew someone on the ship so they snuck me out, I was to young to remember exactly what was happening."

She shruged slightly turning her gaze to the wolf finally, reached out carefully, the back of her hand turned to him to let him sniff if he wanted, watching him as she continued,"As for helping you.....Serena designed a new system and had it at open fequency and we heard about some fight as we entered earths atmosphere. We all agreed to pass by and see if they needed some help and I caught sight of Deathscythe so I thought it'd be a good time to rejoin with Duo so we joined in."

She was speaking about everything freely as though it were nothing but she wanted to get them to trust her.

Kari sat inside her own gundam, watching things outside through a camera, the small camera that looked like a fly buzzed softly as it flew. She was controling it with and joystick in her hand, stoping it when she thought she glimpsed her brother. The cockpit was shut up tight and she had a small fan blowing across her shoders and face from near by but didn't seem to notice.

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

The wolf looked at her hand as it lean up to his maw shifting his weight backwards still looking at it before it stopped. For a long moment he looked at it for a while until he finally smelt her hand getting a big weith of it before letting her pet him.

Yumi got out of her quaters and followed the somes of voices until she saw a onyx black tail swivering slowly and small leaning against the side of hildi's door frame watching quietly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.