New Star Wars Tv show

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Kain, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

A new tv series has been announced, due to begin filiming in 2008.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4808746.stm

What are your thought on this?

I kinda think that its a bit unessicary. I think it would be more intersting if they were to show how Han and Chewy met up.

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Not really in a rush to see it.

I don't see why they're not using any of the stars if it's going to be all about Luke.

The guys that played Owen and Beru on Episode III at least have to be there. Anyone can be in the Darth Vader suit, but they're gonna need the real voice...

I dunno, depends on how it turns out.

Obviously though, I may not be in a rush, but I'd still like to see it, after I see the new Indiana Jones, that is gonna suck if it doesn't have Harrison Ford....

-Seishin

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

a guy told me its suppose to be bout the clone wars

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

More Star wars,It better not be corny!

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I heard already about Lucas making a show between episode 3 and 4, but.. I thought it would be animated.. it sounds like it's not from the article? anyways I got things to do before 2008 anyways. I've been waiting a long time for that next Indiana Jones movie though..

6. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

I'm not all that excited about a series....they tend to ruin the overall intention of the story..whats this about a new Indiana Jones and why haven't I heard about it..??! I've heard from a ton of people that there are 3 more movies worth of stories to continue the Star Wars saga....am i crazy or is that true? Either way...not anticipating the series...but *shrug* if it gets more Warsies...heck its fine with me!!!!!
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE
    ~S