Creative Writing New Story!

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Seishin, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Been working on a new story lately. This one's based a bit more on realisim other than superpowers and all that stuff, so if you're only a fan of that, I guess this one isn't for you.

No, this one's practically based on the near future, and who knows, a lot of it may turn out to be true, though not really the story.

Here's a sypnosis of what the story is preety much about:

Good stuff I hope.

Give me your thoughts.

Also, if you want, suggest a title, based from what you've read! ^^

-Seishin

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Its good and I like it :D
    I think it will be a bit interesting as to what the student's going to do when or if he is an agent :p

As for titles............................my mind's a blank T_T

3. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

I have no idea what you would call it... but i like the sound of it.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

It does sound very interesting. I like how you gave out some detail about the world. Can't nothing else until I read more.

As far as the story titles goes I am also drawing a blank. It takes me forever to think of one.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wanted to put them in the form I used for the other story, but MSPaint is being crappy.

This is more of an introductory character.

Preety much this is a chapter you're gonna take lightly, but let's on about what's going on in the world, and a little bit of how it's all going to start taking place.

Like a prolouge.

EDIT-Some words are blanked out as ****. Not by me, but by site, apparently 'female dog' is too strong, but it IS a public site.

-Seishin

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I'd put it up as the prolouge. Most stories/books start out the first chaptet with the main character but its your choose on that.

As for the title, how about "Simplistic Lie". I thought that would be a good title as everyone is trying to make the world better by lying about it being at peace when its not.

And I thought it was good for a start. Keep it up :D

7. Fushigi Rockna

good stuff man, good stuff.

Black hair, black eyes....now who do I know that fits THAT description....hmmmmmm....:3

As for a title how about "Peace Obsolete" or "Obsolete Peace" (I think I'm spelling that right...). Can work either way, but Obsolete Peace makes it sound almost like 'Absolute Peace' which is quite the opposite of this story. =)