next month!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I get to see the movie. I'm rather excited but in the good way not in the omfg "Why so Serious?" all over my myspace way.

Ever noticed that? I've seen so much Twilight stuff my friend posted and Dark Knight I can't stand it. It actually makes me not want to like it. Like lately i've started listening to Amy Lee again because not every junkie -cough- girl has it painted everywhere.
    Amy lee has a beautiful voice. A lot of people tell me we look a lot alike in the face. Anyway, the Dark Knight thing is pretty awesome because Hieth Ledger does deserve the popularity.

Yes i ramble.
    I'm losing weight again. Back to being lanky and I like it that way. 120 poof hello 115 and such.

Work has been fine but you would never quite understand how horrific it is listening to newbs coming in and attempting to speak to me about video games.

Someone actually came in and asked me if any of the Lunar games were really that good and I was very disappointed (zach is slurping his pepsi >.< ew.)

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Aww, cut the poor SOBs some

Aww, cut the poor SOBs some slack. They may just be getting into the gaming scene and don't know what's hot or not. Lunar:SSS dates itself back on the Genesis before the PS. That was back in the day. I can remember thinking that Sonic looked like he moved really fast and Altered Beast was hard as balls. I was an SNES baby.

Question: Why the fuck would you get a job where you're surrounded by guys who see women about as often as they see the light of day? You've got to be getting hit on by every kid who spanked it to Tifa. (Now you get to have that visual image stuck in your head every time you ring someone off... I mean up. Ring someone up. Because they bought something...)

You get a cookie if someone has ever used this pickup line on you.

&quot;Hey Sweetcakes, can I be the toadstool to your princess? Ahuh huh huh huh.&quot;

~W

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I can say with absolute

I can say with absolute certainty that Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue are the finest in RPG gaming.

Now, if we're talking any of the spin-off titles....

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

You just have no idea Wert.

You just have no idea Wert. I guess the excessive rainbows I wear don't give them the hint that i'm not interested.