Not Heaven

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Basher, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This has to do with hell. A thought really about it. I was wondering what do people think of it. Well in the sense of hell is like a job. Sort of. The demons are the ones that punish the evil souls. I want to know how I can make it "right."

I was thinking the whole eye for an eye thing. Like a sexual predator gets sexually abused to the point of torture every single day. A murder gets tortured the way he killed a person. And etc. Of course small things are not what makes someone go to hell. Like lying, cheating, and etc. We all do it. :p

I want to know if it is possible to see in it the eyes of a particular demon as "right." Get people to lean towards the fact that there is a gray side everything isn't just black and white.

I was thinking of having the main character demon(by the way they are all hot, male and female ;) for the most part. Thinking different species.). So the main devil feels upset over what he is doing once he is assigned to his position. Finds out from a friend devil that they all feel that way at first and should go check out "the room." "The Room" is a place where the demons can view humanity. They can see what the person did in life. Really did. Feel the victims pain.

It makes it easier to harm the soul of the bad person.

But the demon starts to feel after a while upset. Because humans view devils/demons as "evil" but are they evil? They are just doing their job. Not to mention more justice then most would ever get. How many serious crimes went unsolved? or worse got away with it legally?

The Angels are merciful. But what about the demons?

I want to know how can I make it a gray line between good and evil. Where people want this justice for the demons harming the bad souls.

Little background. Help maybe. heh.
    Lucifer is the big man in charge of hell. He rebelled against God because even the "rotten" souls were getting into Heaven.