Naruto ^o^ Naruto Movie~!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Jan 21, 2004.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I read somewhere that there will be a Naruto movie released in august/04, correct me if Im wrong? Im just wondering on which part of the manga would the movie be based on?
    I hope that:
    In the movie we could see the legendary 3 battle it out and ends with the ending of chapter 171
    That would be cool, but unlikely to happen

here is a Naruto paper movie ~_^ Its not the movie Im talking about, but its funny ..enjoy!

2. Uchiha Kumiko

Uchiha Kumiko New Member

LOL!!! Wow, that was hilarious!!! Are there any more of those out there?

Hmmm...a Naruto movie? I'd love to see it. But I think I'd prefer to have it with subtitles like my episodes, because I like the character voices and I LOOOOOOVE Naruto's voice acting! You should just listen to him while he shouts, argues, is thoughtful, and *LITTLE SPOILER!* deciding whether to hug Sakura or not when Jiraiya tells him to.

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

NEWS UPDATE

wohooo~! I love the idea that the movie is focused on a character other than Naruto. Im glad that we'll learn more about Kakashi, but Im a bit confused cuz I dont remember the manga revealing anything about Kakashi, except for what he said to Sasuke. Ok now Im worried, cuz I hope they dont mess it up =/

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

There's a preview for this now at animesuki.

It's still Naruto in there, but the ad says it's more of a double feature, so there might be two full parts to the movie, with one involving Kakashi.

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just saw the promo, its about a mission to save the actrees Fujikatsu Yukie.

The movie is called "Great action movie! The snow princess' Ninja techniques!". And Shin-Otaku & SD Project will be subbing it. The movie will be in Japanese theaters August 21st.

6. Uza Naruto

Uza Naruto New Member

I saw the preview for the Naruto movie after episode 80. I did'nt see much but I did see Kakashi using his sharighan when he was younger. I also them trying to protect some actress. I hope it reveals if Kakashi's sharighan is real or not.

7. Zanza

Staff Member

Maybe I should start watching what is going to happen on the next episode more often --;
    I just don't like to spoil things for me, so the minute the ending song start I close it avoiding any 'what-is-going-to-happen-in-the-next-episode" spoilers. :p

8. monkeydluffy

monkeydluffy New Member

da movie

i think its going to be different than the story cause whole different bad guys and stuff so i really dont know but i want to see it sooooo bad! it looks really good.

9. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I was always curious about how Kakashi just "got" a Sharingan eye.

I read it at the Japanese site, though. The movie takes place in the Snow Country, and you get more background on our four Shinobi.

There's a female shinobi named the "snow princess" and something goes down between them. ^_^;

Also, it's not the series animation! It's new, prettier (supposedly) art!

And Iruka and the Academy play a role in something.
    *her Japanese sucks*

10. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

is the movie about like saving a snow princess or something? like she was a A class or whatever...

when's it comming out?!

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I skimmed through the 'making of' from anime-heaven. The animation is superb and we get to see some fighting action from Sakura. The Kakashi and genin team are to protect an actress in the snow country. One of the snow shinobi has ties to Kakashi's past, these enemies from Snow have super suits that help them use their chakra to some more effectiveness
    they are infact after the actress's necklace.

I didn't see this much as a spoiler.. plus the movie should be coming out subbed soon, but I really don't know how fansubbers deal with movies that are showing in theatres.

12. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wait, so then the movie was out in the theaters? how interesting.

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

14. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

I think i'll go download that trailer now

I'm puzzled - i was (at one time ) reading mar (pronounced mare) and there is a "snow princess" in that, the problem i have isthe japanese word for snow princess is much prettier sounding - but i cant remember it

princess = hime

is as much as i can remember

(just for clarity if you dont know Mar is called fully "Marchen awakens romance" and last i checked was available at snoopycool.com)

15. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

when is this naruto movie coming out never herd about a movie and if it is out tell me were i can get it :)

16. Zanza

Staff Member

This had happend over 3 months ago, when will it be subbed??! Or did it got licensed or something? Did I miss something??! :confused:

17. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The release may be unofficial. You know what that means. I read someone was subbing it but the quality may be crappy because it was a cam job. It was in theatres, not a direct to dvd release. So your guess to when it will come out on dvd or something is as good as mine.

18. Zanza

Staff Member

Bummer. Ah well, when it comes to a great anime like it, I don't mind buying the DVD. I might be able to cope with the cam job, and see it again with a good quality sub. But I guess I can wait. I have a very busy course, it surely will go by so fast.. I hope.. ;_;

19. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

You probably have to wait until summer next year.

20. Yuna

Yuna New Member

The naruto movie dvd is out in japan! soon or later we can download it on the net.