Naruto ^o^ Naruto Movie~!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by *Fabee*, Jan 21, 2004.

1. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Ha. *sticks out tongue* I've already seeeeen it. XD I'll save the spoilers. Since people are taking so long, I was considering doing a speed sub myself just cause... or maybe script it for some sub place.

I'll post it if that happens... even though I only visit m2a like... 5 times a year now. o_0

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Do you have a DVD??? I thought the DVd was coming out 2005 like Yunie said, and that's why nobody subbed...

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Umm, today AonE released Naruto OVA1 & OVA2, are these by any chance the movie that everyone has been talking about??!

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Nope... Check out Naruto Fan

However... speaking about the movie, there is a Special: Naruto The Movie Manga
    So far there are "4 chapters"*
    Prologue Chapter
    Chapter 001 - A
    Chapter 001 - B
    Chapter 001 - C

*Not sure if this was officially produced or just screen caps from the movie made into manga.

6. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

7. NINJ4

NINJ4 New Member

hmmmm........Naruto the Movie came out already so you guys better see it because they planned a sequel and they just started it.It is expected to come out later 2005.No details about the story or anything like that yet.I believe they had a working title, but I rather not post it because it's just the "working title" for now.As for the movie sub....don't expect it for a while since they movie is pretty long and I believe it didn't or just came out in Japan.If you can read Japanese...go to some of their anime sites....their is a welth of info on the upcoming movie and the one that was already released! :bleed:

1 person likes this.
  8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've seen the movie! REALLY NICE! I liked how it ended! :)

9. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

*sigh* so the dvd already came out? i have to look for it... i only have the manga version of the movie. i wanna see it so BADLY! my friend said that the music for the movie was good... snow is so... COOL!!! hahahahaha!!! get it? cool, as in cold, and awesome... ... never mind. no one ever likes my jokes anyway... *sobs*

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just finished watching the movie. It made me cry at the end. It was really touching and well done. The Sports Tournament clip that came before it was really funny too.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I figure you are talking about the first movie then? I liked it. I wouldn't let a friend watch it until he got pass in the Anime when Naruto had spiral.

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Bah, the movie was okay. I wasn't too impressed with it. I found it boring at times -__-