Of Custom Titles and Bannings...

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 14, 2003.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

We've currently run into a few bugs in regards to filtering custom titles. Some members have been taking this opportunity to fill in a custom title as "Banned", most likely as a joke.

This is not an acceptable custom user title. It is misleading, confusing, and causes general trouble for board users.

"Banned" is a reserved title for users that have been banned. Do not set your custom title to it - unless you want to be banned for real.

Thank you for your co-operation - hopefully, the filters will be in working order again soon...

BakaMattSu, Admin

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Why would someone do something like that?:sweat2: Is that what Mordeth did,too?Or is he really banned?Once again,I realize my joke was a pretty low blow.I didn't think people would notice/take it seriously.There's a first time for everything,huh?Feel free to hate me.:)

3. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I don't want to seem like a total idiot but....how do you get those custom titles?

4. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

It is just a matter of time and effort... I believe the cutom title option is open in your user cp when your post count reaches 250. And remember, don't spam your way up there.

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

The way you get it, Is by reaching 250 posts and you have to be a member of M2A for 100 days.

Then you will truly be ready for a custom title...

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

..um...how come my title ****'ed out the word "Lord"?

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Lord" is the default Moderator title.