Officially joining the band wagon of folk departing

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Angel from hell, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Despite not posting for awhile i decided to at least let you know that im departing from this forum. Although this forum has expanded & has alot to offer... im finding myself somewhat restricted to posting, my opinions comments & so on are generally not suited for this forum & to save a whole lotta bother i decided not to attempt to try.

I will also be departing for germany in about 2 weeks... i'll check back when i return but i doubt my decision will change

P.s if anyone is interested, i will be at Evamade forums... i find it easier & a hella lot less constricted to post there, under my nickname "Greengo"

Well for those who care

C'ya

2. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sorry to see ya go. I don't remember seeing any of your posts, but you made hundreds so maybe someday i'll be able to read one or two :sweat2: I agree that it's a bit restricted here, but i'm able to live with it. I don't know why you have to leave for good. You can still come back and make a post or two every now and then. At least you found a new forum to be able to say what's on your mind more freely. Oh, and have fun in Germany^__^ Tell me if you see a place called Cafe Mozart's. It's suppose to be this German franchise where there's a billion of them in Germany and one in Canada, and i happen to work there=^_^= i really don't know why you have to leave for good though.

NOTE: Why are people making threads of their leaving all of a sudden?:p