OMG such a good anime, but how many are there.?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Alucard21, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

Without spoiling the story for me, can any1 tell me how many anime episodes there are of Bleach.
    So far imup 2 episode 40... and sooooo enjoying, the story.
    but its on the edge of my seat situation at the end of every episode when it says to be continued, but can ne1 tell me when my rush to get new episodes is gonna end?
    cheers.

1 person likes this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Actually, I am wondering the very same thing.. how about you manga readers? Is the manga done yet? If it did, how much furthur do you istimate the anime will be done (no spoilers!! :p)?

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, when you think things rap up, another story arc begins, it gets REALLY interesting! So I say more episodes for everyone to enjoy and love!!! ^___^

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

The manga is still running, I think it's up at it's...187th chapter?

As for the anime, I think they are going with Naruto theme which means 100+ episodes or more.

- Teddz

5. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

No, the manga is still going on. The big Soul Society arc finished up, though.

If they want to end the anime with the end of the Soul Society arc, I would estimate the need for at least 15 more episodes, possibly 20. There's a lot of ground to cover, and the Soul Society arc covers aproximately 110 chapters of the manga (more, depending on where you start counting it from).

But yeah, like Ciel said...when one story arc wraps up then things get interesting in a hurry. ^_^

~Shadrach Anki

6. Zanza

Staff Member

Its just that I hate long series.. like Naruto.. if it wasn't that my brother is allready watching it, I wouldn't. In the other hand, I hate owning uncomplete series.. ^^;

So I guess I'll have to download Bleach until the end.. *sigh*

Really boring..

7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

What's boring? I may get hurt for this, but I think Bleach flows a lot better than Naruto. I don't think it will be as tiring to watch. (I love Naruto btw) But when it comes to owning the series on DVD, just hope for a good company to make em, wait soo long for box sets.. ><

8. Zanza

Staff Member

I am not a big fan of 100 and more series.. sometimes they loose the story, but I got to admit, Bleach is way better than Naruto (in story).

I love 26 episode anime and around 50 is ok.. but not as far as 100 ^^;
    I am not insulting Bleach at all, heck, I love this anime..
    I got very excited when Ichigo finally met Rukia! ^^

:)

9. Teddz

As long as they keep the story in touch and not going aboard (OMFG DRAGON BALL ANYONE?!), I will be satisfied.

- Teddz

10. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Well according to 2 of my friends who reads the manga as well as watching the anime and by their assumptions 1 says it'll finish around 50-60 episodse and the other says it'll go well into the 100's, so really... what the heck!? Either way, I'm sure it'll be at least 50 episodes.

- Shen

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hope it won't end at 100. Right now it is very interesting. I don't know if they could do a third arc. Maybe. We shall see what direction this new one takes. And wait for the rest of you to catch up.

12. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

WOW!!! thats a lot of episodes. ive stopped dead at episode 42 cuz i cant find nemore of the fansubs... grrrrrrrr and its to b continued and i want to c more god dammit.
    private msg me if u know where i cud possibly get the rest, i at least want to see to the end of the soul society chapters.
    i wud say more bout it but dntr want to spoil nething for ne1 that may not have seen even as far as 42. cheers
    guyz

13. Zanza

Staff Member

so far, the last episode tha got subbed is 42.. you'll have to wait a week or so to get 43, and a week or so after 43 to get 44 and so on.. :)

14. Teddz

Well, actually, to be more "precise". They air sundays in Japan, TV Tokyo broadcast them between 18:30-19:00, Sundays that is :)

- Teddz

15. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

cool, so i shud b able to get more a week at a time soon? GR8, just as long as i can see wat happens cuz it was getting better and better with each episode. cheers guyz

16. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I;ve heard through the grape Vine that it's only 55 eps, but that may be for this part, there may be another section,

17. Basher

I heard that too. But it will take more then 10 to finish this story arc. Otherwise someone will be flying to Japan to kick someones butt.

18. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

well i reckoned there would only b bout 50 or so episodes to this part of the whole thing as the story cant have much further to go after episode 42 where ive seen up to.
    50-55 will suit me fine, i just wish i cud get my hands on them sooner. ive been watching it constantly for bout 4weeks,
    just downloading fansub after fansub and seeing them 1 after another and hav now just stopped dead on 42 and i miss it already, especially as seeing its a 2bcontinued episode grrrrrrr i wanna c wat happens next grrrrrrr lol

19. Basher

43 should be out thursday unless the anime skipped a week in Japan which it could do.

20. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I see the point in waiting for lunar if hell is jsut good imo so it very may be out tonight, which quite sad actualy, only thing is no OP/ED and a smal ltiming issue, the OP/ED I don't watch anyways, and the timing is forgivable

what I'm wondering is when they'er going to licacne it, I mean, they pull a naruto/Trinity blood, and licance it at the peak of its popularity, which would suck badly, but still