OMG such a good anime, but how many are there.?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Alucard21, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Have you read the manga? This story is nowhere near done. Trust me on this one.

~Anki

2. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

i Just meant for this part of the story, this part must almost b done.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

We better not get another GetBackers situation... -__-' anyways I have my manga, but I want to see all of it animated!

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Speaking of which, at which chapter in the manga is it for episode 42?

When Ichigo has been taken away from almost fighting Rukia' brother for the 2nd time..

5. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo started downloading episode 43 this morning, i'll finish it off 2moro, cant wait 2 c it.......
    but as to mark a comment a cpl of posts ago, yeah where bout is the manga by episode 42 in the anime?

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Yep Zanza it is. Can I tell you what happens next? Probably not.

Has anyone noticed there is a lot of people downloading the newest Bleach?
    If it is this popular on the net it could get licensed. :( That is what normally happens when something is popular. Hate to say it.

I don't know about hell-fansubs. I like lunar those far. The one that was posted was a mkv file which should be playable on windows media player.

7. Zanza

Staff Member

Maybe it is subject to licensing, but companies are fighting over it just like what happend to Naruto? :p

It is stupid to licensing them anyway, fansubs are way cooler and better with subbing and fonts! aka. AonE & A-Keep!

8. Basher

Agreed. I think fansubbing uses proper grammar plus I like the japanese voices. So I take it may be some time before a company gets the license.

9. Zanza

Staff Member

Heh, I couldn't wait for the anime release so I jumped to read the manga :p

I read up to the latest release, 190.. from what I see, I think it will be more than 10 episodes, else the amount of chapters pretty confusing.. I think each 3 chapters equal to an episode. So I guess it will be a long time ^^;

10. Basher

Yep that is what I am thinking. 44 is out and it ends at like 126? So they leave about 181. So thats 55 chapters. So like 19 episodes or so. I think it will be over 50. :p I can't wait for the episode with chapter 165 if you know what I mean.

11. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

Interestingly enough, so did I. *wry grin*

12. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I just downloaded Episode 57, so for those of you who heard on the grapevine that it ended at 55 were incorrect.

This series is a lot of fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it gets picked up for licensing. It's got almost a pop-culture feel to it, with the excellent animations and vocals this one is almost assured a License. It's just a matter of when.

Right now I'm using Fansubs by Lunar, are there any other org's out there who are working on this one as well? Perhaps anyone who has more than what's been released by Lunar? I'm on the look out for new fansub groups, Bleach or otherwise. Can anyone feed this man some links?

Yay for Bleach!

~W

13. Zanza

Staff Member

www.bleach7.com

it gives you who is subbing bleach and when they finished from it. Plus, their version of bleach manga is the best so far =]

14. Basher

It will be going into a 22 episode filler which means it won't end anytime soon. Thank God. I am hoping for after soul society which should be more likely. The story is close enough to the manga as it is. We can now all see Ichigo's skills put into action.

Others for the anime are Anime-Keep, Naisho & TW, KickAssAnime, IY4Ever, Conclave, Chihiro, and Bakakozou which are not to far right now, Dattebayo (comes out first usually), Bleach-Society, and Hell-Fansubs.

There is a whole mess of them. Right now episode 58 is out. I also like Lunar but If I am craving Bleach I watch DB. I just wish that I could get the .mkv to play right away. Well, I can with .ogm maybe there is something for that too. I shall check.

15. wertitis

*sniff* I love you guys. Thanks a bunch!

~W

1 person likes this.
  16. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

Well ive ben flabbergasted..... i assumed we were heading 2 myb 55-60 episodes but im not waiting on fansub episode 59 for download and cant get enough..... i hate having to wait week after week now for the latest episode.... i evn got so frustrated i spoiled the next few episodes for myself by going and downloading some of the manga.... :( i shud never hav done it.. makes the episode less exciting when u know wats happening... How cool was Ichigo's Bankia tho? for those that have seen up2 the latest episode?

17. wertitis

Great Scott, man! Don't spoil it for the rest of us who haven't gotten to that point yet!

~W

18. Julius II

Julius II New Member

on ep 59 at the end of the battle what happened i was kinda confused i only hope that it is explained in the nest ep...:confused:
    If i am the only one who didn't understand it please someone explain it to me!!!

19. Basher

No problem

Both Ichigo and Byakuya use Banki. At the beginning it seemed like Ichigo was winning. Byakuya was surprised that he could use Bankai so well. Byakuya brought out his Bankai and created that dome. Ichigo thought Byakuya was moving faster but Byakuya tells him that in his dome Ichigo is actually moving slower. I am not positive but it may absorb spirit power.

Byakuya uses one sword at a time to hurt Ichigo. His technique should have used all. I think he used it on Renji as the other person to see it but I am not sure. Anyway Byakuya pins Ichigo down with his sword and uses a spirit power from his finger tip to blast a hole into Ichigo's shoulder. Feeling almost defeated Ichigo's hollow part awakens. If you remember correctly Ichigo had his spirit power broken by Byakuya. In order to obtain it again Ichigo became a hollow. He suppressed it. So he has a hollow inside of him. That hollow was loose due to Ichigos state that is why the mask reappeared. Byakuya didn't understand that and he didn't care. Now Ichigo because of the hollow inside him could use dark moon fang (I think that is what it is called). The hollow was strong and looked to be winning over Byakuya. Ichigo doesn't want that loose so he pulled of his mask returning back to normal. Both Ichigo and Byakuya are low on spirit power. They use one final attack to decide a winner. Ichigo wins. I think he does because Ichigo has a lot more spirit power then most. You will find out later why.

Byakuya tells Ichigo why he wants to kill Rukia. The manga explains it better. Byakuya went against the rules and someone important to him was killed. He decided that from there on he would follow the rules. So because of this Rukia would die be it by his hands or not. He is actually a good guy. He decides that Ichigo isn't an enemy anymore

Hopefully that will help some. I don't want to give out to much.

Well might as well read the Mange. Bleach doesn't air until December 6 again.

Soon there should be 22 episode filler before they go into the new story arc which means at least 100 episodes of bleach. :D

20. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Manga - Bleach

Hmmm i found this usefull....
    if you wanna read the manga online? go to this link
    Bleach-Manga

some dutch words....maybe to help u on your way (the manga is in english)
    Vorige = Previous
    Volgende = Next

Well enjoy..for anyone wanna read the manga of bleach ;)