OMG such a good anime, but how many are there.?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Alucard21, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I put as much faith in DB as I put faith in a policition that says s/he's going to end world hunger without spending a dime

anyways back at the ranch

at this point I"m figuring theres going to about 200eps of bleach when all is said and done

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I just checked ANN and it said that the TV series of Bleach are 70 so far.. (or actually the episode titles - link)

I think they will end the anime at this point with lots of fillers and ignoring the 2nd part of the manga, unless they pull a "Naruto"? :rolleyes:

My personal openion, ending it will be great.. the longer the anime it is, it loses its touch :/ I lost my interest in Naruto because of this ^^;

3. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

After the filler arc ends (Episode 69) They will go back onto the Manga (Episode 70) the Title of Episode 70 is a spoiler =P
    And if you read the Manga.. then you would understand why episode 70 goes back onto the story
    Also Think when it gets back on track with the manga......It might surpass the manga cause 1 bleach episode contains alot of manga episodes so when that happens they might stop for a while and show reruns?
    SpOIler!
    Highlight Wert.. I think julius 2 signiture is a spoiler =D ME

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

They go more in depth with Rukia's brother and his motives in episode 62 I believe.

They've set up a great deal more of plot to iron out.

First off, we have Ichigo's blade Zangetsu. During his battle with Byakuya he states that he can only use the power in which it sends out a wave of spirit energy- at that point that was all Old man Zangetsu Taught him. That leaves it open for Ichigo to learn more powerful skills, and everyone knows what that means. :) Hell, when the Hollow within him reveals itself to Byakuya it lays him to waste with a modified version of Ichigo's Spirit Blast. This one seems to be more mobile that Ichigo's version, which can only streak along the ground in a single direction. The Hollow seems to be able to make his twist, swirl and track like Byakuya's Bankai. So there's one upgrade Ichigo can try to learn already.

Then there's the matter of the Hollow inside Ichigo, which I believe will lead us into Aizen's arc. Aizen was looking for a way to combine both the powers of the Hollow and the Shinigami, giving the achiever of such a state unlimited power. That's why he drew that crystal outta Rukia- He believes that will give him the power to achieve that state.

Well, who better to combine a Hollow and a Shinigami than Ichigo? He's already got one inside of him, right? I see those two arcs playing out together side by side.

That's not even mentioning that the Hollow who killed Ichigo's mom is STILL out and about looking for him. He's got to button that one up as well.

And you said that the next seven or eight are all fillers, Zanza. With all these Arcs left open I dont see Bleach coming to an end anytime soon. As a matter of fact they all seem to tie together, which makes me believe that Bleach still has plenty of life left within it. If I wanted it to turn out like anything I would go for Inu Yasha- over 160 eps, and then a conclusion. I think that would set Bleach up for stardom while leaving us with a ton to watch, giving each of the arcs sufficient time to play themselves out in a decent manner without rushing everything at the end.

I think (and hope) that Bleach still has a lot more life in it and if it can continue the pace it has set so far it will hook us until the end without growing old or stagnant. One Piece is pulling it off nicely, I hope Bleach can do the same.

~W

:Edit: I guess it can be, Fudge_Monkeys, if you realize what you're really looking at.

5. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Actuly the hollow that killed his mother is in a episode.
    Jump fiesta 2004

6. Zanza

Staff Member

Since the company that handles Bleach is the same as Naruto, I doubt that Bleach will get any better.. meh, I am sticking with the manga as I did for Naruto ^^

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well ya better unstick with it. :p (Find out here why. *May be spoilers.*) I think it is a good thing that both are done by the same people. They slip up sometimes. Hehe ;)

8. Zanza

Staff Member

Yeah, I knew that long time ago.. but I guess maybe the longer the anime is, the ridiculouse it gets :/

Bleach and Naruto used to have great affects.. lately they kind of.. I don't know.. weakend? It's like "hurry up! We need to finish this!" more than "lets make it good". That's just me though..

9. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Well, I'm gonna gamble that the creators learned from thier mistakes with Naruto and are going to apply Bleach in a more forceful, more exciting manner. Bleach is still as exciting to watch now as it was in the start. The flavor of the series changed (they went from Hollows to Shinigami's), but watching Ichigo go ballistic still raises hairs on my neck, and the Drama factor is still high enough to keep me hooked.

We'll see where it takes us, though I hope that you'll agree with me when I say I hope that, down the line, I'm right and the Bleach is still as fun and effective as ever.

~W

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm hoping it stays that way. I don't think this anime should go over 150 episodes, and maybe 2 or 3 movies. After that, I think that it'll be getting too long. But hey, you never know. Episode 45 and still great, Ranma was 35 volumes, and it also was great (for the most part). Just hoping they get a clue.

-Seishin

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

After this arc it probably will go into the manga arc and then a new arc for a while then the manga arc. Anime CATCHES up to the manga quickly.