Square Enix Once and for all: Cloud/Aeris or Cloud/Tifa?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Inu-loves-Kago, May 15, 2003.

?

Which couple is better?

1. Cloud/Aeris

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Cloud/Tifa

26 vote(s)
    56.5%
  3. Both stink.

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How could you say all those horrible things about Tifa?! She's my favorite FF girl ever!!!!! Zodiac!!!!! How could you possibly think that Barret and Tifa belong together? I mean seriously!!!! *sighs* I apologize. But Cloud and Aerith clearly don't belong together.

1. Aerith is dead ppl. I know it sucks but dead ppl dont get together with living ppl.
    2. Tifa and Cloud are obviously perfect for each other. Think about it. Who helped Cloud find himself in the lifestream? Tifa. Who was it that is constantly getting out of the way so that Cloud CAN be with Aerith. Tifa. Why? Because she loves him enough that she wants to see him happy. Tifa is constantly worrying about Cloud, and she hardly has anything else on her mind. TIFA DOES NOT SLEEP AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is insanely loyal to Cloud.
    3. Aerith is a good character, don't get me wrong. I like Aerith, and the only time I have ever cried over a video game is when I saw her die. But just cause i like her (tho not as much as Tifa ^.^) doesn't mean that she goes with Cloud. When Cloud says "I think I can meet her there....", He doesn't mean he wants to be with her. Think of it- Aerith is his friend. Only his friend.
    4. Kingdom Hearts is a great game, but using it in the Final Fantasy VII debate is trivial.

P.S.- Apologies to anyone I might have offended with this post. But as you can see, Tifa is really my fave FF girl. Ya.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I'm sure we all are aware that Aeris is dead, okay. But think about it- if Aeris were still alive, who would she be with? Not Vincent, not Cid, not Barret, or anyone else. It would be Cloud. They belong together. Always did, always will. Tifa will probably only be a friend to him, no matter how hard she tries. Because Cloud will always be searching for Aeris. He's not really convinced that Aeris is dead. He's looking for her so he can be with her. That's why he said, "I think I can meet her there." Sorry to all of the Tifa/Cloud fans, but I'm just expressing myself along with my opinion.

Aeris & Cloud Forever

3. SpaceCowboy

SpaceCowboy New Member

She still slept with me

Just so happens Red13 and Aries are meant to be together and Tifa is gettin 100% space cowboy.;) so both of them aren't diggen cloud.

4. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

P.S. I recorded it too. Tifa and Cloud.

5. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Sorry Aeris lovers... but I don't really like Aeris, she's probably my worst character out of both FF7 and FF8 (the only two I played), she's my reject... and she died too early so you don't get to use her ultimate weapon or limit break 4 properly (or ever... like me)

Obviously I'd go for Tife/Cloud... they grew up together... spent more time in the game together.... had more emotional scenes together eg. When Cloud fell in lifestream and Tifa being the person looking after him, and the ending scene when she went to save Cloud but ends up being saved (from falling into the lifestream)

6. TomAnthony

TomAnthony New Member

Err...What are you talking about?
    And How could Tifa die if an ancient was needed to summon Holy,and she was'nt one?Huh?Did Ya think of that!@:>?

The whole point was that you never know what with aeris's face being the last thing before the credits and tifas general sedusing of Cloud.Besides who cares?

7. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Seducing??? Do you mean Tifa charming Cloud into falling in love with her?

"Sigh," when are you people going to learn that Tifa IS NOT a slut? Just because you like Aeris better!:(

8. Rough_Divide

Rough_Divide New Member

OK, the amount of times ive seen this Tifa or Aeris thread on forums! All opinion aside, these r the solid facts -

Aeris has a liking for Cloud purely because he reminds her of Zack, because at first he acts like Zack due to his screwed up memory.

Tifa and Cloud have known each other since they were kids, and Tifa has clearly liked Cloud since he left Nibelheim, if not before then.

Tifa and Cloud r much more directly connected than Aeris and Cloud - Tifa hides what really happened in Nibelheim when Sephiroth, Zack, Cloud and another Soldier returned to protect Cloud from the truth.

Tifa and Barret were NEVER an item, she was part of AVALANCE so god knows how people 'think' shes a slut, thats just a joke!

So basically for these reasons Cloud and Tifa are best suited , ow and theres always the added fact of who actually ended up wiv Cloud....?

9. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Cloud/ Tifa

10. DarkNd Destiny

DarkNd Destiny New Member

Cloud/Aeris

:)

11. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Though I hate Tifa, I also hate Cloud. Thus I'd have to say Tifa and Cloud. Aerith and Zack are a much better couple than Aerith and Cloud, I think. Mainly cause Cloud sucks. Die Cloud, die. (And I don't mean the Cloud here at M2A! Please don't hurt me!)

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Aeris/Tifa.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?:p

Anyway. Cloud/Tifa, since Aeries died, but here's hoping that Advent Children won't be a total continuity screw.

13. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Id say Cloud should go for both if you know what i mean.......since he saved the world i guess he deserves more right?

Hes gonna live a short life anyway......hes bound to get killed so might as well have fun:p

14. pyrotess

pyrotess New Member

This is getting old....

Aeris was really annoying. she might as well hang a neon sign around her neck saying *I am soo cute...when i talk, i stick both my hands at my back and bend over. I shake my head so hard that my braid just goes flipping over the top of my head. LURVE ME, people! LURVE ME!*

Tifa is so shy and so -girl-next door with her Cloud crush she gave me a toothache with her "sweetness"

nope. not too fond of either of them as Cloud's girl...so that leaves me with option 3 in the poll. :p

15. Genma

Genma New Member

Cloud... marrying a dead chick... riiight

anyways

16. FF_Freak_Dobio

FF_Freak_Dobio New Member

Well, Aeris is dead....so, it's not as if this is an issue. ;)

Plus, Cloud was too stupid to read any of the females advancements, so, I think he'd eventually figure out that Tifa was interested...

17. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Tifa, since Aeris dies... I couldnĀ“t find the last limit for her...

18. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Aeris and Cloud all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aeris tried so hard to help Cloud whenever she could.
    Tifa just ccame along to come along in my opinion.
    I don't think Tifa cares too much until the mako poisoning Cloud gets.
    people could argue different though just please don't use my post as the arguement starter. this is my opinion kay.
    bye

19. Rem

Rem New Member

Cloud and aeris for me. It was just meant to be even though she died, I mean its how it is supposed to be for me. ^_^

xx

20. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

allright
    i want to change my opinion
    is that a crime?
    i know think that it should be cloud/tifa
    why i changed my mind you ask?
    well
    i am replaying the game right know
    and after seeing manga and anime romances i can actually see the relationship between cloud/tifa at the beginning
    i also can see how much she cared for him when they fell in the lifestream
    so i want to change my opinion
    i think i was just being opinionated because aeris is one of my favorite final fantasy characters
    so know my opinion has changed from cloud/aeris to cloud/tifa
    please don't get mad at me
    i am allowed to change my mind