Square Enix Once and for all: Cloud/Aeris or Cloud/Tifa?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Inu-loves-Kago, May 15, 2003.

?

Which couple is better?

1. Cloud/Aeris

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Cloud/Tifa

26 vote(s)
    56.5%
  3. Both stink.

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Cloud and Tifa.

Aerith is dead...deal with it. Yes, they could have been a good couple....but they're not. Sorry!

- Kaiyon

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Cloud and Tifa. Come on, let's face it, Aeris was really.....good....but as you mentioned Kaiyon, she's dead. So he's gotta go for the other one. Let's hope that Advent Children doesn't mess this great story up....

-Seishin

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Well I pick Tifa ,well only cause she's got half my name and her hair was like
    mine before i cut it. Tifa is cutier anyway.Aries is a goody goody flower girl.
    [gag]

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Aries? Isn't he the greek god of war? :p

Why not Cloud/Yuffie? Or better yet, Cloud/Barret? :D Both can happen, if you play your cards right. ;)

Actually, I'd say Cloud/Aeris. She's pretty cool, I think.

5. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Hmmm....it really wouldnt go bad. I really like Yuffie better than Tifa or Aerith.

Er...I dont know about that one.

I'd just play my cards for Yuffie to get with Cloud.

- Kaiyon

6. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

getting yuffie or barret is for the gold saucer date during the keysrone mission
    whoever shows up at your hotel room is your date
    it is whoever you have been the nicest to
    aeris starts out in the lead
    the possibilities are aeris, tifa, yuffie(i think), or barret
    thats where those other possibilities come from
    just thought that might clear things up for some people

7. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

ugh i hate aeris. she was such a goody-goody person and was really weak too. i was leaping for joy when she died. i picked cloud/tifa because they go back from when they were kids. i also liked tifa better as a character. i never had to go save her from any trouble unlike aeris.

8. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Tifa/Cloud.
    Aeris is dead so there is no point. And besides Zack and Aeris made a good couple just like Tifa and Cloud.

9. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Well I really do like Yuffie a lot. Even her theme music :D But she would be my second choice. Now don't hate me for saying this but I really like Aeris, and I think that her being dead due to someones mother dieing really sucks. *from first post* I do not dislike Tifa at all so don't think I only chose Aeris because she happens to be my favorite. I think Tifa and Cloud make a great couple too but I just happen to like Cloud and Aeris a little more. I did not see Tifa as being a slut or being close to Barret in that kind of way. Barret seemed to protect Tifa in the game but only as a friend. In my opinion anyway. So I chose Cloud and Aeris, then I would chose Cloud and Yuffie even though Yuffie is much younger and a theif, but Cloud could teach her better ways ;) I'm only kidden but I do think it would be kinda cute for some 16 *I think thats her age* year old teen-ager to fall in love with a much older man *20? 21? I think 20 but don't quote me on that one*

Please don't be mad with the things I said, I have an opinion too :)

10. Rain

Rain New Member

Exactly! But if I had to choose, I'd go for Tifa, just because those racks are soo... I'm not a pervert... :anger2:

11. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

You-ie. Blast you. ;-; That Tifa thingy again.

Anyway. My vote went to Aeris and Cloud. All because Aeris was someone who seemed gentle and proper. Not to mention she looks cute with Cloud. Nothing more than a lovely pairing. As much as I loved Sephiroth, I disliked him as well the day he killed her. There's always Tifa to kill, so why Aeris? >> She was very good for me. Her magical powers were always useful and what she lacks, the other members make up for. Sigh. Too much regret.

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Which is why Sephiroth killed her. Well, that, and the whole Materia business. So, guess Cloud has to go for second choice:Tifa.

-Seishin

13. sapphire_deity

Ahhh. By reality, in the end, I would have to choose Tifa, no? Whatever reason that comes to my mind would be pointless since Aeris is already dead. Ugh. But then, it can't be helped. I was asked to choose between the two. So there you go.

14. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

Shouldnt we all be assuming that Aeris isnt dead? I mean in this case there would be no point in putting Aeris since "she dies". Last time I said both as a joke. But in my honest opinion I think that Aeris is perfect for cloud which is one of the reasons why she was killed I believe (and also the materia thing of course) Now he is resolved to be with Tifa.

But yes..Aeris is my choice.

15. Rain

Rain New Member

Eh, I went for Tifa because of those two big, tender, juicy... xD~~

By the way, what do you mean the "Tifa thingy again?" I only mentioned them once... or twice... well, the other guys mentioned them too..

16. sapphire_deity

Yes. Aeris is perfect for Cloud. >< I'd believe that, over and over again. And I meant that "Tifa thingy again" as something you and the others, yes, already spoke of and not to in the future.

17. geishaboy

geishaboy New Member

Clearly it's Tifa/Cloud. Anyone who has played the game and understood the story will realise that.

But if its purely a matter of opinion who LOOKS best together, well.....................nah, still Tifa and Cloud.

18. sylverdragonfly

sylverdragonfly New Member

Personally I didn't see anything other than deep friendship between the three of them, at least on Cloud's part. I thought it was sweet how Tifa stayed with him through his ordeal too >.< I thought Aeris was okay but she was such a cutie-pink-wearing-girly-girl...I'm not into girly girls. And she came off as interfering (almost to a needy point), wanting to get in the middle, envious...that's just imo...she also came off as kind of annoying...and I think her utter sweetness and her stalking thing did it for me (like when Cloud left her home she just had to follow him or maybe it was just her inability to leave him alone)...and she dressed Cloud as a girl and thought it was cute, I don't know about the rest of you...but I was disturbed by that. She also seemed kind of nosy too. I liked Tifa better, her only really annoying trait was her endowments (lefty and righty)
    lol >.< other than that she didn't use a dinky little stick to fight, she went all out with those fists. And she seemed more dedicated to Cloud in the end, and she was cooler all around. I do think Cloud had as much feeling for her as he did for Aeris (meaning in the released verion of the game he didn't seem to like one any better than the other. I am actually quite glad it didn't turn out like they had originally planned it came out great this way the whole romance thing totally threw me off FFVIII), I remember the scene in the reactor he was...highly upset when Tifa was injured, so I do think there was an equality. Though she isn't my favorite female character either, I personally like Yuffie and Elena.

19. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

CloudxTifa gets my vote. They are a cool couple.

20. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This is almost a year old, but this is on my mind. I played FF7 today and it made me think.

Cloud loves Aeris no doubt, but she's dead right? So he's only choice is Tifa.. from what your saying he loves them both. I really hate Aeris, but her kindness is so nice. I hate girly girls, I hope they die..but I just feel such pity for Aeris that I change my vote to Aeris/Cloud. If she would have lived, they would've been perfect!