Creative Writing One Paragraph story

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Basher, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Let's keep it simple. No posting more then twice a day. And have fun writing a story together.

It wasn't like anyday that I could remember. For once I had nothing to do. I just sat back in my chair enjoying the silence. The bell on my door rang and then she walked in.

2. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

I couldn't help myself and i asked her if she had done it.... first came a deep silence and then she spoke - I'm really sorry. i just couldn't do it... -. i felt my self like stone, i couldn't move... then she spoke again...

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

conclusion

... and said: "they ran out of beer".
    "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

and then had a horrible nausea that was caused by the taste of the 3 day old open beer near the bathroom... tasted like fermented worchester sauce... but I ask you... "you've done it yourself?" and she looked he said

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

'Well, I wanted to quit drinking anyway. Now if only I could...

6. Basher

find my car keys." I got up and left the lady just standing there. I walked outside.

7. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

The woman followed me. I opened my car door, to see my keys on the seat. I started up the car, she got in. She said to me, "take me to your leader."

8. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

was she talking of my employer back at the office or did she knew my real identity???????????? will i take her to him or ask her what she meant by that? i've decided, i'll.....

9. luvweaver

look at her with a "huh?" look.
    She laughed. "Oh!!! For a moment I thought you DID have a secret identity or something." I laughed with her. But then the beer made effect on my stomach. The last thing I remember from then was she screaming, and that awful smell on the car. "Oh my head...." was my first thought when I woke up. And I wasn't home. Where the heck am I?

10. Basher

I had no clue how the lady did it. I being 300 lbs. and not very well built. She got me to my apartment. "Are you awake? Drink this." She handed me a tonic that knocked me out.

11. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

"where am i?" i asked after opening my eyes, but nobody answered.... then i understood that i was handcuffed both in legs and arms to something that looked like a bed.... then a stranger aproched me with a knife on his and said....

12. Black Nyoko

Black Nyoko New Member

He looked at me with a look that set chills down my spine- a feeling that i never really experience. He shook the knife near me as i closed my eyes. It seemed that nearly for hours went by, but when i opened my eyes he sat with his knife cutting and eating an golden apple. he then said something to the girl in a language i couldn't understand and she came smiling devilishly down on me.......

13. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

The strange man looked at me again, he had not finished his apple. I could not figure who he was because of his dark glasses and black suit
    Oh, you're awake Mr. Anderson. I have been looking for you for a long time... the stranger said.
    I did not hear him, I just was staring at the apple, wich suddenly turned black as coal when he put it on the table. The girl, she had something in her left hand, it looked like she was giving it to me...

14. luvweaver

It was... a spider??? "What's a spider doing in there? Get it away, get it away!" I thought I was going to faint, when I woke up in my appartment. Man, I shouldn't watch Matrix and Hitchcock movies on the same night. Anyway, when I woke up I still smelled awful. My whole head hurt. When I got up, I saw a note near the couch. It read:

15. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

"i'm leaving, just can't live with you any longer, and if you really love me, don't try to follow me."

i was devastated. i got up and went to the bank to know the answer about the loan for the new house... they said it had been refused... they told me to go to the clinic and known why. when i got there they told me i had HIV...
    my all world colapsed... what sould i do? yes, thats it! i'll...

16. luvweaver

... stay for about two days without eating, wondering why this happened to me, the start of my troubles, and practically the whole meaning of my life.

(Off-topic: Get real, you don't make decisions in an instant after learning such shocking news).

17. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"What am I saying? Yeah, right, like I'm going to live like this? The world is wrong, everything is wrong. I have to fix this wrecked universe. But, ..., before that, ..., there's something I must do..." I take a deep breath "I must eat something, that freaking dream is still in my head. Where, where? That's it! A hamburger will do it, it's just one block away..."

18. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

A block of walking later, he came to the McDon****, to find it had burnt to the ground. Apparently, some angry customers got sick of eating crappy food.

(Name censored to prevent lawsuits)

19. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

then i stood there thinking what i was going to do next. and then... PIZZA....
    but it's another block away.... man, i hate walking, i'll get a cab!!! *wistle*...
    got into the cab and said that i wanted to go to pizza***, the cab started moving, but, for my worring, it didn't stop at the place. where was the cab driver taking me?????? tryed to open the doors but without results...

20. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"Hey man!!! Where are you going!?" I yelled at the driver
    Then he turned his head and started looking to me, no, wait! her head. The driver was a woman.

"Andaaso-sama! Okaerinasai!"

"What the!!???"

"Watakushitachiwauchiheikimasu, mattekudasai!"

I just realized now, she was wearing a very weird dress, at least for me, a kimono I think it's called.

"Wait! Who are you? What...