Creative Writing One Paragraph story

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Basher, Jan 5, 2005.

1. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

And then the WEIRDEST THING happened. ANOTHER guy got in the taxi. He was wearing a police badge. "QUICK! FOLLOW THAT CAR!" he said. The japanese driver responded with a "hai!". "Hey wait!" I said. "I got here first!" Too late. If the cab stopped they'd lose their target. I couldn't help but pray for my life in this crazy car chase. Oh God what did I do to deserve this!?

2. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

don't know that, but the truth was that i couldn't help to close my eyes. i only heard some wierd sounds and then the cab stopped. i opened my eyes and i was... IN MY BED... man, how can i have a dream inside another dream?????

3. luvweaver

OH YEAH. That stupid paint! I had spent 3 straight hours painting my closet... from the INSIDE.

(OFFTOPIC: It DID happen to a friend of mine! About 5 or more recursive dreams :-S )

I woke up sweating, so I took a shower, and looked at the mirror. There I was... the stupid jobless loser who fortunately wasn't fat. I got dressed, took breakfast, and sat back in my chair enjoying the silence. The bell on my door rang and then she walked in.

(OFFTOPIC: I'd like to make the story interesting this time... sorry for the story-killer in my first post. So how about this? Make the story real serious and with an actual plot? Can we do it? I'm interested in seeing how far we can get ^^;; )

4. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

"already up?" she said, and i replyed with a despise look... "maybe you should take me more seriously! i'm really trying to find work..." i said. she looked at me and handed me the newspaper, i look at the first page and i saw it, the thing that could change my life for ever...

(offtopic - i agree on taking this more seriously, it was my first idea after all...)

5. luvweaver

"REVOLUTIONARY SCIENTIST THREATENED TO DEATH".
    "Professor Germahn der Mann discovered a new production method of solar cells which, according to him, have 45% of efficiency (compared with today's 2%). People are amazed that he would release his knowledge to the public next Sunday. Unfortunately he received anonymous death threats. (Continued on page 2)"

"Professor Germahn... oh God, that was my physics professor in college!"

6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"Wall-M***: EVERYTHING 60% OFF"
    "Hmm, I should go there. What was the other thing? Ah! heheh, I haven't money, I'll go to the bank first...
    ooc:
    Really? :anger2: Well, thanks, and it wasn't only the first post

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Unfortunately, upon arriving at the bank, he realized he had forgotten his wallet at home!

'This was bad.' He thought. 'I don't have the time to go back home to get my card, and I have no money! Besides that, I need my ID card to be allowed into work, and it's in my wallet too!'

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

When he was about ready to leave he noticed a sign. "Help Wanted apply to this cashier." 'This must be a sign or something,' he thought. "Excuse me miss?"

9. Reisti Skalchaste

As he went to hand the teller (he's at a bank, remember) his resume, which he conveniently had on him, the teller covertly hit the silent alarm, assuming it was a robbery.

Before anyone could blink an eye, the police had arrived, and put our hero under arrest for attempted robbery, not even bothering to look at the resume. (So unlike reality, eh?)

"Wait! I was just going to apply for a job!" He screamed.

"Yeah, that's what they all say. Tell it to the judge." Was the only response he got.

(ooc: What is his name, anyway?)

10. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"We'll lose the case, that's sure. We have no case and there are over 20 witnesses" the lawyer said

"What!? I cannot be in jail! I'm innocent! Who's doing all this?" he said

"Yeah, right :rolleyes: You'll have to escape if you want to be free, however you'll be always chased. What were you expecting? You stole a National Treasure!"

(ooc: His lastname is Anderson)

11. Reisti Skalchaste

Luckily, at that moment, when nobody was watching, a phone booth appeared out of the floor, and two teenage boys leaned out, grabbed Mr. Anderson, and pulled him in. Shortly after, the phone booth disappeared in the same way it came, leaving everyone wondering what had happened.

(Yes, I'm talking about the phone booth from 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.' Sue me.)

12. luvweaver

aAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*THUMP*

- Where Am I?
    - Dude, don't worry, we came to get you out of that place. And we know why they wanted to catch you, but first we need a huge favor!
    - Favor?
    - See dude, there's this weird scientist that will revolutionize world economy, and he received a death threat. If you don't help him, there will be a major power crisis and we'll have a world war.

*THUMP*

- Hey, hello?
    - I think you scared him.
    - Aw, dude... don't tell me I did it again.

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

-That is just sheer bogus man.
    -Hey dude look he is waking up.
    I rubbed my head. I had a crazy fall.
    -Are with us?
    "Well, you saved me from trouble so I guess so. Why were those men after me?"
    -Their everywhere. They are watching you. So we blew the building up.
    "Why did you blow up a federal building?"
    -Man you made a phone call.
    I shoke my head. I tried to remember if I did. I may have before I left. My only phone call who was it too though?
    -We need to save the scientist. So hold onto your sneakers man.
    I watched as he made a call. We were all whisked away.

(Obviously with dialouge it can't be one paragraph. Which I think is fine. Can anyone guess what movie the phone call is from? Now I have another idea for writting.)

14. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"Professor, this way please" a man's voice instructed "Professor, your life is in danger, you understand, right?"

His face didn't show fear. His job was to protect him at any cost.

"I understand. It's incredible how people can kill for this simple thing. If they just could know the truth, the real one..." He didn't speak anymore, he couldn't say it. Professor Germahn der Mann, one of the San-scientists, is scared of his own invention.

"Oh, there you are, what's with that face...?" Sakura asked to him

(OFFTOPIC: Hey, we needed a change of scene and characters. We can come back to our star at any time)

15. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

(OFFTOPIC: i'm sorry that this has not gone forward cause i gave a laught reading it now but i'll try to continue it)

...and all of the suden it was all blowing!! hell everywhere. fire coming from all directions and i only had time to grab the professor and the hand of sakura and run...after what looked like an hour we got our selfs into a narrow street. we followed the street till the end and we were on..... oh my god... IN SPACE!! that wasn't a street... that was a hollowdeck that was meant to make us believe in that... and then a door on the left opened....

16. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

This wacky and rather short scientist with bright pink hair stepped forth. "Brilliant performance. I must commend you, but you still seem to lack a certain flare." She said whipping out this strange gadget...

17. pardal

pardal Crimson Moon

he then said to follow him and we did. sakura was with a scared look on her face and to be honest i was a bit scared too. the only one who didn't seem to be afraid was the professor who was quiet and calm... the short scientist stoped sudently and turned to face us and said:' you'll be staying here in this rooms until tommorow and then we'll speak again...' and he left us there...

18. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

phone call

:dizzy2: the phone call sceen came from enemy of the state stareing jean hackman and will smith a very good movie

SLowly a man walked in wearing a black suit and thine wire frame glasses hewas careing two bundels of cloths in his arms the man slowly put the cloths.
    "these are for you and please follow the instuction on the paper and do as it said I look forward to metting you all again" said the ma nodding his head befor walking out the door. both sakura an dhe looked at each other puzzeled on what just happen