Computers Other boards

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Lance Leingod, May 6, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I thought that this might be interesting and fun to put up but I didn't know where to put it. So, if you mods happen to know some other place to put this or its already been put up before then you can move/delete this. I don't mind.

In this thread, you can post up any other boards you happen to be going to. I know you can find them on the profiles of other people if they put them up but we can only put up one at a time. So, I thought we could all put up the boards we would like to put up and try to get more members. You can post up any information about the site or board that you want to put up before people go there.

If this seems like stealing members from BJP, its not really. We're just posting up links to other sites and boards, we can't force any of you to go there.

I'll put my up later but I want to see how other people think of this.

2. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Boards.IE

Boards.US

There you go

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You're on the BUS FM? Never seen you there, what name do you go by?

At any rate, I'm preety much the same, with the addition of Boards.Ie, and a concealed site :p

-Seishin

4. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

no no i dont really go there i know about them tho.

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I remember this thread from before, but oh well. On my part it changed a lot.

There was a time when I actively participated in over a dozen different forums. It's down to just four now, two of them are pretty small, and I'm finding myself losing interest in another... to the point where I might end up just not bothering with it anymore.

Anyway, number one of all my forums, is of course, my own. Shoujo Anime. Not just because I'm it's owner, but Shoujo Anime is just... fun. I enjoy being there and I love participating in it. And of course, being the admin is neat. :p

Number two, is currently partway through a rebranding, though it's stalled and likely won't be finishing any time soon. I can't provide a link as it is a hentai forum, but perhaps the goddesses in the sky will reveal it to you. :p

Number three, is formerly known as Anim3.com, it changed to a different name when A3's domain expired and wasn't renewed. Run by a friend of mine and and hosting Nephilim_X as an S-mod, I have to say I love messing with people's heads around there. :D I'll quote a thread as an example at the end of this post.

Lastly, BJP. I don't think I need to explain what it's like. :p

Ahh, good times. :)

6. Lance Leingod

I was on like eight or ten different boards all at once before. I don't know where one went, another was shut down because no one posted anymore. There's also another going to be shut down if no one takes control of it. I'm down to six different boards. One is BJP ^_^, two others are wolf boards, another for big cats, another for a book but that's the one being shut down and my own is about swords. My, however, is all over the place, it was going to be about RPGs where you fight with swords but after I let someone upgrade it, it went into this copy of anime but I'm trying to make sure it doesn't go over board with it or I'm just going to make a board for them. Its going to go beyond just one place where you have swords to all over the whole world in a way. I'm hoping that people come and join soon. Right now, a few people from here are going there. Basher is but hasn't done anything yet. Nameless was but he has the school so he wasn't able to come. Seishin may come but it hasn't been decided yet...I think. Peachy is on there and a few others like Samurai Me, who just joined today.

Here's the link if you want to know...
    www.lanceleingod.proboards66.com

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, thats how M2A used to be.. a small full of fun community.. ^^

I am a member in BIE and supposedly SA. In addition to an arabic forum for a change :p (which some are bunch of idiots who cant recognize a simple photoshop trick unless you try hard circuling every little thing.... -_-)

9. Lance Leingod

I'm now going to another board so my count is up to six boards now. Here's the new board.

http://www.demonflames.proboards76.com/

For some reason, the link doesn't seem to work so you're going to have to use the old passion way. Copy and paste ^_^

Its a place where there are human, half demons, and demons fight and talk and stuff ^_^. Its still being worked on but its going okay for the moment.