Current Affairs Our Sick Sick world...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Oh lord, that was sick.. Who would cut someone open like that? This woman is bloody sick. There is no other word for it.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

That's insane, but it's our world. We see this stuff every day..T_T

4. headstrong

headstrong New Member

someone should kill the onewoman hands down, i think im going to lose my lunch now*walks away throwing up her lunch and brush's her teeth walking back* ok now that i fill better. what would cuse someone to kill another person and there child like that? she so sick and needs more help then me and my family do man.....god the worlds gone to hell, do you think?

5. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

6. headstrong

headstrong New Member

wow is all i can say

7. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

The shear brutality of the Human Psyche astounds me. How a human being can comprehend their evils just makes me look down on the world. Its the sins of our time and past, we cannot stop it form happening we can only prevent things of this nature from ever repeating in the future. All we can do is hope for a better world that might never come... but hope always fosters something good in the long run....

8. headstrong

headstrong New Member

9. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

... wow... wonder what made her do that..

anyway. lots of people seem to be killing their own- or others childrens lately... either that, or the kids are killing themselves.

10. headstrong

headstrong New Member

i hate that the kids killing there selves, it makes me sick to my stomic when i hear about it.

11. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I could never imagine carrying my child them have someone intentionally kill them, and I die just after knowing that someone, a female even, could do that to a mother. I don't have much of anything to say on this topic, other than I am very, very dissapointed with how our race is turing out, and the minds that are in our world.

12. headstrong

headstrong New Member

im with you, its sad seeing all the young cildern run around all sad, some just wont people to look at them and others, just need a hug and someone to tell them its ok and every thing will be ok. And i hate it when the parents of the kids just trun away cuse they dont want to see that there little happy family is all broken up. What has life come to? My best friend was beaten and raped by her mother and her boyfriend, she still has night mares about it, i know she screams when she has them, but her mothers not getting out any time soon 3 life terms. But the mother boyfriend will be out in may or june, she so scared that he'll come after her that every day she looks over her sholder, poor thing, what have we all come to?

13. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Who did her mother kill to get three life terms?

14. headstrong

headstrong New Member

no one she raped her two kids and let her boyfriend rape them to, seems like the mother got it worse being that she raped them and then help them down letting the boyfriend rape them. she need to die for what i hear the mother was beaten up all the time, and get hell, just like the boyfriend dose to.
    they both need to die, they killed apart of my friend that we can never get back.

15. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Life sentences are only given out for first and second degree murder, I believe.

16. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm not 100% sure of american law, but i've read on wikipedia that anything from petty theft to murder can cause grounds for a life sentance. It can be very braod, but i'm assuming that unless the offence is espesally hanis they won't really had down a life sentance for petty theft (unless theur tring to make some sort of example of the offender).

17. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Half the time in America, rape, even against a child, is mostly a joke. More time is done my thieves and the likes then rapists unless they happen to be serial rapists, or muder their victims. It's a sad, sad thing, really. People also tend to confused the term "life sentence" with actually being sent to prison for the rest of your life (ie, terms like fourty, fifty, or even sixty years. Some even stacking up over one-hundred).

Though I guess I'll bring up now, to either Basher or the moderator of this forum, is there a particular point to this thread? Or is this open just to be a bit of a spammy resource to throw in all the old monsters of the world and complain about them? Not to sound rude or anything, of course, but it seems like it's just going around in circles.

18. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I think that is what it means, but the person is given the chance of parole after a set number of year. For example 15 to life would mean spending at least 15 years in prison and then have a chance of parole after that set time.

i suppose that this thread has gone off course from what it was supposed to be, and is really just people bringing up similar stores of the original. if it continures to go down this path thien i guess i may close it.

19. headstrong

headstrong New Member

well i dont think we got off to bad, it was just me tell a story about are sick world. cuse that is sick what my friend mother did to her along with letting her boyfriend do that, but hey waht can we do about it?