out of all the villiains who would kenshin lose to

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by kegomai2003, Apr 3, 2003.

1. kegomai2003

kegomai2003 New Member

out of the people who do ya'll think would beat kenshin

2. TagZrael

TagZrael New Member

Seta Soujirou
    hes faster than kenshin (actually faster than everyone) and he could have beaten him if it wasnt for emotions

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

amakusa Shougou he learned Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu from his uncle who failed to inheirte the Ougi. hes the leader of a bunch of christians who worship him as the sun of God because of his lightning fast strikes in a battle. his specialty technique the Rai Ryuu Sen (lighting dragon flash) reflects the sun or moon light into his opponents eyes blinding them. he faster than kenshin and like Hiko his strikes are more powerful because hes bigger than kenshin.

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I agree, the enemy who would have the most chance in defeating him is Amakusa Shougou because of his background in the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. But even he couldn't defeat Kenshin in the end ;)

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Soujiro would be a shoe-in, but he lost emotionally, as was stated.

Since Kenshin hasn't lost a fight, I believe the question should be who has come the closest. Now that can be a hard one to answer.

Aoshi, Saitoh, Shishio, Amakusa, Enishi...they all very nearly beat him at some point (in fact, Kenshin had been defeated by a few of these enemies, and would have been killed were it not for his companions' interventions).

6. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I dunno, Saitou still would make a good chance, since Kenshin never ever witnessed his Zero Stance move...
    But yes, Shougou Amakusa would kick the most of Kenshin's ***...
    Fight fire with fire, or in this case, Hiten Mitserugi Ryu with HMY...
    (i'm just too lazy to type it out again...)
    :D

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

possibly...anji because he has the mastery of the Futaer no Kiwami but...then again hes in prison

8. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

I don't' know.. Anji? Even Sano beat him...
    Ah no, he didn't, Anji could have killed him easily if he didn't turn good again...
    Or how about Usui? He IS the big man in the Juppon Gatana in the first place...
    ;)

9. Hitokiri_Gensai

usui? hes like third in the Juppun Gatana. He hates Shishio for taking his eyesite in the revolution. funny how he was a master swordsman using a katana and then after he lost he started using that dagger/ball and his turtle shield ^^;;; anyway Amakusa Shougo lost to Kenshin in the end because he didnt know how to use the Ougi Properly since his uncle had failed to inheirite them. so his Amakakeru Ryuno Hirameki was weak.

10. SGI

SGI New Member

I think Kenshin would have easily lost to Shishio. In the end it was easily the intervention of Saitou, Sanosuke and Aoshi that saved him. So it was not even a proper duel, the time it took for Shishio to effortlessly take them out would have allowed him a breather and caused him not to become a victim of his 15 minute the writers kinda had no idea how to allow Kenshin to stand a chance against the powerhouse of swordsmanship and ruthlessness that is Shishio.

As well as thta I think Saitou would have probally defeated Kenshin in the infamous dojo fight had the minister not intervened.

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

its quite possible although remember Shishio had stepped out of his bounds by a lot so...bursting into flames may have happened either way...and the Dojo Deul between Saitou and Kenshin could have ended with neither of them winning also it seems that Kenshin had the upper hand since he was using his Iron Saya against saitous hands so...his range was better as was the power he was able to put behind his hands

Kenshin: its seems your life was saved today...
    Saitou: No it was yours...

12. Battousai

Battousai New Member

I say Saitou since he has the fastest cut in the entire anime.
    A very high smoking Saitou can easily finish the Job :)

13. Aurendil

Aurendil Guest

Come ON!

I'm of the opinion that Hiko Seijuro could have wooped Kenshin's backside seeing as he trained him, much stronger than him, and knows all of Kenshin's weaknesses of course!

Plus he has no problems with kicking his disciple's *** in order to teach him a lesson hehe

After all, he's the master of the Hiten Mitsuragi School. Or are we just counting the "bad guys."

14. Hitokiri_Gensai

well remember Kenshin nearly killed Hiko in the passing down of the Ougi. and at one point Kenshin fought someone that used a stabbing technique and Kenshin replied

"if you intend to stab me, Show me a move that surpasses Saitou's Gatotsu" so yeah Saitou had a good chance of winning...but remember back in the days of Kyoto, Kenshin said he fought the 1st 2nd and 3rd capitians often without reaching a conclusion...

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Who is Amakusa Shougou? ^^;

And I believe that Sojiro & Saito will beat Kenshin since he doesn't kill anymore :)

16. Novaera_Samurai

Novaera_Samurai New Member

You are missing the point...

No villain would have beatten kenshin... That's the point of the whole serie!
    Kenshin is pushed by the force of living will... that's because he wouldn't be beaten. His foes were moved by anger and hate... their aim is to kill kenshin, while kenshin's aim is just to live on... that's why he doesn't kill anymore.
    To kill kenshin the enemy might have more will of living that kenshin.. but because of that, it would leave its aim of killing... leaving both alive.

17. Hitokiri_Gensai

Kenshin in a true sense, is a samurai in that he doesnt fear death. while his will to live is strong its his desire to protect people and his desire to atone for his sins that allowe him to win his fights. In the truest sense, hes been beaten before, just never killed.

18. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

I think the only one who could, in reality, kill kenshin is his master. Though some of Kenshins enemies are faster than him, they are only so in one since, the body or the sword. What makes Kenshin different is that his speed of the mind gives him an exponential advantage over everyone he faces. Though some people are faster then him or, in Shishios case madder, kenshins moves are more delibrate and well gided. Even if someone could run so they were invisible, there invisibility does not extend to the other sense. Thats where Kenshin gets them every time. This, I believe, supports that the only person that could kill kenshin is his master. His weight gives him an added attach, plus is enough percent muscle to not cause him to slow down.

19. Yusuke_Uramashi

Yusuke_Uramashi New Member

Hmm

The manga creator that made Rurouni Kenshin even stated that Hiko was considerbly stronger then Kenshin. If you ask me Hiko could be the best swordsmen on RK easily.

20. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hiko Seijurou also has the weight of experience on his side. obviously being older than Kenshin, hes fought and trained in Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu for much longer than Kenshin has. here something interesting about Seijurou tho, if you think about it. in the Kyoto arc he says that hes 43 now if hes 43 and Kenshin's 28 that puts a 15 year age difference. but Hiko looked alot like he does now, when he rescued Kenshin, but at the time he was 21. so one would assume he would look infinitly younger but he doesnt.