Video Games Own Character

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Max_Atics, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Max_Atics

Max_Atics New Member

If you could make a character in a tv show, movie game ect, what kind of character would you create.

Mine is me and my friends game Shadow Age. My character is Max Atics.
    Race: Kitaro
    Most skilled with: Black Masamune.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

People take time to reply, especially on a global site like BJP. Give it a day or two and there'd be plenty of replies ;)

That said, your character sounds... pretty uninteresting. All we know is his name, his race (whatever a Kitaro is...) and his weapon skill.

What about his personality? His background? The way he looks and acts? We know next to nothing about this person.

3. Max_Atics

Max_Atics New Member

Thanks Ragnarok.

Well firstly Max Atics is one of those care free kinda guys. Takes stuff lightly and has one of those humourus personalities. He bast uses a Sword called the Black Masamune and is married to Kylie Konoko with 3 kids. He has helped save the universe from Tenshi Konoko countless times alomg with the rest of the Shadow Age crew.
    He is from a race known as the Kitaro. A Kitaro is a cross beween Devils and Angels.
    Max is the prince of Kitaro and later becomes King.

Tenshi Konoko hates Max but Max thinks of Tenshi of a friend. Who ends up going evil of course.

He has long black hair and wears magic armor.

My partner in Shadow Age is Rai Konoko.

Thanks for readin.

"Getting a girlfriend is like fishing, just use the right bait and your on the money "(Max Atics from Shadow Age)

4. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

My character is Tenshi Konoko
    Evil as Hell, has a kick ass sword that can cut through anything, he totally despises humans. I posted a picture of him like forever ago on the art section, but its gone now. He has long brown hair, eyes that are so blue they glow, light-ish skin and a full black suit. in 3 words? KICK ASS AND EVIL

my favourite type of character. xD