Languages and Culture Penpals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nephilim_X, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I can't exactly figure out what Bashers thread is supposed to be, but how about we do actual penpals for the forums?

If interested, PM me your address and I will give you a penpal (since I'm assuming others will sign up too) out of the other candidates. If you sent a PM, please post in this thread that you did so people can see who signed up.

Multiple penpals could be allowed but for now I'd like to keep it simple while we work all this out.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The whole point was to get rid of people giving out their addresses. This is the internet after all. I don't know if this is safe for younger viewers. They would need their parents permission first of course. Just about anyone here can write in english I thought it would be fun in another language. Have fun we this Neph. Copycat.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I can't speak for Neph, but I am assuming younger members would be a no-go for this, but for the older ones, it could be very cool.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

If you were to do that NEph they would have to be in the same country... b/c postage is killer these days...i mean a dollar or 2 for transcontinental isnt bad but still lol... i would do it... lol :anime:

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Might I suggest email. Way cheaper and no postage.

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

A physical letter has a more human element. The point isn't expense here. It's PENpals.