The Pillows Pillows discography

Discussion in 'Music' started by MamiyaOtaru, Feb 7, 2002.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

For anyone who cares to know, 2 days ago I completed my collection of the Pillows discography. That's right, I have every Pillows song ever released, from 1990 to 2002.

I also have a load of live songs, and recently even found some accoustic tracks. hurr4!!

Only problem is, there are so many MP3s, they won't all fit on a single CD anymore :(

2. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

maybe if you run compression of some sort... or find those 99 minute cds... or maybe.. oh wait, that would be too evil... 2 cds?

-UK

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

W007! &0 P|Ll0\/\/s g0!!! (yes I don't mind l337ness if you don't go too crazy with it in the music forum...)

Congratulations on finding them all Mamiya ;) hmmmm, you could get a DVD burner or rent one and make a DVD of Pillows stuff.

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

1337|\|355 !5 7|-|3 \/\/|-|013 90!|\|7 0# 4 9!110\/\/5 7|-||^34|>!!!1!

hehe haven't done that in a while. Anyway, a DVD would be cool. THen I could fit all the Videos and FLCL versions on there as well. Maybe even my DivX rip of the real Pillows DVD. And pictures! And album art! And their webpage! And all the lyrics! Hehe it would be the definitave pillows DVD.