Movies Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead man's chest

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by LilyRose, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Man Did you hear What The actor that place elizebeth wanted the most..
    She Wanted to kiss Johnny Depp atleast once in the movie

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Well, that is a little weird but there are a lot of girls out there that would really like to kiss him. What I'm surprised about is, why didn't she just like ask him out and kiss him then.....unless he's married or she's married and not during a movie? I don't know if they are married but still!

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I am in *love* with this movie @_@ Although the ending wasn't exactly the best-case scenario I was hoping for... it made me want to kill Elizabeth! T__T

Either out of jealousy that she was getting action from a certain sexy pirate that I wasn't, or because...she freaking sealed his fate!! I hope someone chains *her* to a ship someday, see how much she likes it. And yeah, it really drove me nuts that her and Will didn't talk anything out in this one...she should just have explained to him that it was a misunderstanding, and that she was trying to save them both...gah! It's so frustrating, though! And of course Jack's coming back from the dead...they wouldn't even bother making a third one if he wasn't, because nobody would go see it without his sexiness in it...

4. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

I agree, and I didn't really see any real reason for her to do something that extreme (send him to his death). Also she didn't know that Will had seen her kissing Jack...she was too busy tongue dancing :p so there was no reason to bring it up. Plus they didn't really have a moment alone after that to talk about it anyway. Rest assure this will all be dealt with in the next one...and it had better be or there will be hell to pay!

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I saw it two days ago and I loved it.
    My favorite part was when.....
    .....everyone was on that island with the people who thought Jack was a god. That was hilarious.
    And I loved the fight scene with Norrington & Will on the wheel.

I cannot wait til the third movie.

6. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Anyone else notice that all people of color were in one cage whereas all the white guys were in the other.. And then the colored cage..Well, you know..>.>;

7. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Duh. 'cause what people are cool. <3

Kidding, kidding.

I think the greatest thing is to what can be -expected- from the third movie, especially after seeing the awesome ending to this and the recent news of the newest addition to the cast in the third movie. ;)

Jack Sparrow's father, none other than Keith Richards, one of Depp's very own inspirations for the character

8. lemalot

lemalot New Member

My husband and I are still trying to figure out that ending: who was the pirate coming down the stairs???

9. Lance Leingod

...................................................................................did you even watch the first movie?

10. Fudge_Monkeys

i Must agreeWith Lance.. How do you not know who that is?

Hey since the first movie had something after the credits did the second movie have one? i didnt really stay for it

Just for the hell of it ill tell you its
    barbosa not sure how to spell it but who cares?

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

*sigh*

For a brief explination of who that captian is:

Yes, his name is Captain Barbossa.

He was the previous cap'n of the Black Pearl (ask me what that is and I will kill you :p) after he and his old crew gave some mad mutiny to the actual captain (Jack Sparrow).

After an entire movie (The Curse of the Black Pearl) Barbossa got his. How he's back is beyond me, since even though the coins that give you inmortality (first movie) were right there, the effect doesn't work if he's already dead. But I may be wrong.....

When you start to think about it, the title for the first one already made sense for the second movie.

Since it's because of the Pearl that Jack has the curse on Davy Jones. It's the Curse of the Black Pear :p

-Seishin

12. lemalot

lemalot New Member

Uh yes, I did, but well, uh....I am getting up in years and forget things sometimes, sorry. Could someone just tell me the name of the character that came down the steps at the end of Pirates 2. I'd really appreciate it.:(

13. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

Yes it does. I wont be the one to tell you what it is, but I thought it was cute ^_^

In the first movie, Barbossa quite obviously died because Will returned the coin to the chest with his blood on it as Jack shot him and then...well he died. In the second movie after Jack died, The witch lady was telling the gang that they would have to sail to the ends of the earth to bring Jack back from the dead. She then said that in order to do that, they would need someone who has sailed those waters before, then Barbossa came down the stairs. That says to me, that someone went and brought Barbossa back from the dead the same way I think they'll bring Jack back from the dead in the next movie.

It wasn't a curse, It was a bargan that Jack made with Davy Jones so he could be captain for 13 years.

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Thus a Curse! Right? :p

Lemalot, read my post, I don't know how someone could explain it any better ;)

-Seishin

15. Lance Leingod

And if you don't know how to read the spoiler posts, just highlight them. Then you'll get lots of information :D I in fact discovered this by mistake.

Anyway, strange how everything works out like that.

First I was thinking that the cruse was from the gold in the first movie but its is instead the curse he got for barganing with Davy Jones in the second movie....very odd but still good :D

16. Fudge_Monkeys

Man I still think that monkey has something to do with you know who comming back eh

17. lemalot

lemalot New Member

18. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Well I didn't stay to the end of the credits unfortunately, so could someone actually tell me what was shown at the end? You can just PM it to me if necessary.

19. Fudge_Monkeys

Go to Youtube and search thats how i found it but its weird

20. Lance Leingod

How about someone just post what happened at the end of the second movie because I can't look at YouTubes at all without my internet discounting and I didn't stay after the credits. Blame my dial-up :mad: