Please answer.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by seiji, Oct 23, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

Though this has annoyed me before it sweeps it.
    The spyware named sindicate(?) was trained to my personal computer.
    I was not able to type Japanese with BJP forums long at a while though it thought because this.
    It doesn't pass. from guess from the reason because it came to be able to strike a Japanese type by intercepting this spyware in the forum
    Can this set the spyware to the member as the user as an intention you of BJP FORUMS though this is an indeed impolite question?
    Please answer. Moreover, are you doing an act near the indirect watch of the use state of the Internet etc. of my personal computer intending it?
    Both answers are promptly demanded.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I got something that was a booger on my computer. Uncle fixed it. I went and formatted the drives to fix it all.

I take it you want to know who put spyware on the boards?

3. seiji

seiji Member

Karrie!What is what you say metaphor?It is too abstract and doesn't come into view the conversation.
    And, it is a quite thoughtless as answer of my question to the help desk thing.

Is this threatening metaphor of putting my personal computer out of order?
    Will it be not so?
    I understand your advice actually completely.
    I am not in the translation stuck to.

I questioned the person in charge.

To BaKaMattsu

Is BJP forums a company?
    Or, are you managed as a tissue morphology near extremely private management?

I demand the answer from BakaMattSu and cloud from the question from me of the start of this thread.

Are you do not plan a thing near fraudulence, write in this forum by internal characters of the organization of you who pretended average user's posture, and doing Hitoshi's extremely false forum operating policy?
    Please answer this by all means if you take very vague natural posture even if I have a mistrust.

Are you taking a social, commonsense forum management form?

As for these, an obedient mere to the end question doesn't pass.
    I only questioned calmly in this thread opening by my simple doubt. Now on I am same.^_^

I am telling the thing that the thing and I who doesn't have malice at all for your company.
    And, if all situations are solved by formatting the computer, who put the spyware tells the thing that need not be known at all for me.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I am not aware of any active malware or spyware on the site. If you know of any posted links or forum areas where you have detected such activity, please let myself or another Moderator know immediately and we will act accordingly.

If you do not use the internet without some form of spyware protection I suggest you remedy this. I have collected spyware on my PC from the most innocent of places. You can obtain effective and free spyware detection, protection, and removal here:
    www.safer-networking.org/en/download/
    (I believe it also has Japanese language support)

Immunizing your machine can save you a lot of issues.

Boards.Jp does not contain any spyware. It will utilize cookies to maintain user state, but nothing malicious.

We do not track network activity beyond our site. Your network information (such as IP/Host) is collected for account security, but we do not monitor your personal activities.

We are part of a network of boards, ultimately owned by boards.ie.

http://www.boardsgroup.com/

boards.ie is independently owned and operated. You can find details and history here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boards.ie

The gist of it is we owe our existence to the video game Quake. :p

I must admit I do not understand you here.

That sums us up. We are a social forum community and nothing else. No super secret spy agendas here. No plans for computer destruction. We exist as a place to discuss Japan and related culture.

--

"Demand" is a very aggressive word. If you don't intend to sound angry, I would suggest you instead use "request".

5. seiji

seiji Member

Thanks Matt Verry!^_^
    I wish to express my gratitude for your dealing with me in the usual sincerity.
    I interpret English spending time of the future.

6. seiji

seiji Member

I'm sorry.
    I do not have the English word power.
    Please understand the respect.

When I translate this sentence into Japanese.

*「要求」は非常に攻撃的な言葉です。 あなたが怒っているように聞こえないつもりであるなら、私は、あなたが代わりに「要求」を使用することを提案するでしょう。

=

*"Demand" is very an offensive language. If I will not hear it as you are angry, I will propose that you use "Demand" instead.

I'm sorry I am not good at the current state at the thing very done about the imperfection of the translation site that I am using.

7. seiji

seiji Member

Matt!

All of your reply are a very important one for me at least.
    Thank you for renewing.

Please question on all users if there is a question about this.
    At that time, please do not use the metaphor as much as possible.

8. seiji

seiji Member

I am sorry very much of feeling that my attitude is impolitely hit as posture that I question the person on things by the difference of the mother tongue.

Sorry!
    The thing written in a thread here was necessary.