Posting Guidelines

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Mark, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Hey folks!

I'm so glad we have a place that we can talk about "Battle of the Planets." Although I am admittedly very biased towards this show compared to other incarnations of the same animation, I very much welcome discussions about "Gatchaman," "G-Force: Guardians of Space," and "Eagle Riders." However, I’ve forever been cursed with the pet peeve of threads about certain subjects getting "contaminated" and going off on tangents about another subjects. It's always bothered me as a poster, and now that I have a board to moderate, gosh darn it, I'm going to flex my muscle and finally do something about it! :D

All I ask is we keep threads on subject. If you have something to say that would go off on a tangent, by all means please post a new thread. I think it's cool seeing a bunch of happening threads. If one opens talking about "Battle of the Planets," let’s keep that thread just on that show. If one opens about “G-Force: Guardians of Space,” let’s keep the other shows out of that one. I’m not talking about references, but changing the direction of the threads. And of course, the multi-incarnation threads are always a blast.

I know we're a tight-nitched bunch here, and I don't want to ruffle any feathers. Threads that go off topic have always been like a mosquito bite to me, and I finally feel the need to scratch!

If anyone feels I’m being a whacked-out cosmic jerk, just e-mail or PM me! I promise not to incapacitate you with my sonic boomerang.

Much obliged,

Commander Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.