Creative Writing pretty depresing just a warning

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Inuyasha_iscool, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

I accually new what she ment by brve... It's jus that, i'm really not handling it as well as it may seem. :sweat2: I've attempted sepiku 3 times in 1 1/2 mounths.... I'm pretty depressed yet i cant' get any help for it.... I wish it would just go away!

2. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i dont like my life very much.
    but hey, watcha gonna do? u just gotta make the most of the time u have away from pain and suffering, and learn to appriciate the little things that other people take for granted.
    i heard this from a game i played
    "life is like a game of cards. sometimes u get a bad hand, but u just gotta play with wat u got, and not give up, and even though u might not come out on top, at least u wont come out last"
    sometimes i think about suicide, and how much that would hurt the people who hurt me, but thats taking the easy way out.
    and i think that is very true. like, my life is pretty shitty (not as bad as some of yours), but i dont care. i have too much to live for, and not quite enough to die because of.
    and its little thing like these forums that help me hold on to reality, and helping me keep grip with my sanity.
    so, if u feel stressed or watever, just go out, do something u enjoy. and just escape from the stuff that hurts u just for a while.

ps Inuyasha_iscool, your poem, even though was really depressing, was really good. u have a real talent.

3. Vegito_luver

Vegito_luver Guest

Pheonix is right. Life can really suck sometimes, like Shel Silverstein's poem "Boa Constrictor" (Inu I am not obsessed with that poem just cause I was talkin bout it on the other thread!) which is about some guy being eaten by one: I am being eaten by a boa constrictor, a boa constrictor, a boa constrictor. I am being eaten by a boa constrictor and I don't like it one bit...
    It's really true if you think about it. Like I was saying on that other thread, it sorta means you get stuck in crappy situations sometimes but there often isn't anything you can do about it. just live life to the best before the boa swallows you up.;)

4. Vegito_luver

Vegito_luver Guest

Oh and Inu, I thought you meant the name... sorry!:sweat2:

5. Inuyasha_iscool

Inuyasha_iscool New Member

"It's all falling apart. The center can't hold; Mere anarchy is loose upon the world." I like that quote no particular reason I put it.

A poem by me!

It's strange how hard it rains now,
    While I'm sitting here under these dark clouds,
    But I'm holding on under their dark shrowd,
    For the day that the sun will come out,
    Everything I ever had was taken from me in one single hour,
    But they can take all they want to take,
    But they can't sucseed in taking my inner peace from me,
    But to much time has passed to lamet that once apon a time my life was happy,
    My heart can not heal the tears,
    The wind is blowing,
    My soul is crying,
    I can't and won't cry anymore.

6. Inuyasha_iscool

I think no one has enough to kill them selfs over.

7. Inuyasha_iscool

the quote is in blood_pheonix's post.

8. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

yeah, u r right.

9. Inuyasha_iscool

gotta luv it!

10. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

lol

11. Vegito_luver

Vegito_luver Guest

That's awesome man! I never even notice that befor, Pheonix!

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

i geuss that if I didn't come here... I'd be dead right now. You all cheer me up even if you aren't trying to! Such as today, i had the urge to leave my class and take a peice of glass in my locker and cut myself numerous times, and just bleed o death.... But my sister held me to my seat for the remainder of the class period and thwaped me upside the head as a punishment... it doensn't bother me that she did that either, I deserved it for even thinking about it, for she has done the same o herself and me being her only little sister, she protects me. And chastises me.

13. Vegito_luver

Vegito_luver Guest

:mad: hey no more thinking that way! :rolleyes: though then again there have been numerous time i've wanted to do that myself...

14. Inuyasha_iscool

why would you want to kill yourself. then things could never get better.

15. Inuyasha_iscool

I've been through more hell than I've written here about and i've never had that urge.

16. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

scuicide is not the answer. scuicide is NEVER the answer. Like Inuyasha_iscool said, it wont get better. and even if things get better after u kill yourself, how u meant to benefit from it? ur dead. so if u want things to get better, dont runna way, stand fight, cause if u dont, then, well, your never gonna win. NO ONE SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES:( :( :( :( :( . enough people die from other things every day, we dont need more unneccersery deaths.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

i knwo thinks won't get better if I kill myself, but it just seems like it will. I try not thinking that way.... it's just so hard. i'm two people sharing one body..... if you beleive in reincarnation, then this would make sese to you and it would be easier to beleive... I'm the reinarnation of someone that lived ages ao... she was young princess but was unknown to the world. i became depressed when I began to have some ierd memories that were from the year 1301. i would have memoies of a festival and cerimonies. i still have these momories now...

18. Inuyasha_iscool

To my family and anyone who needs a pick me up.

after all they put me throug they think I dispise them but in the end I want to think them because they made that much stronger.
    Guess I can't trust called your bluff cause I've had enough. You were down by my side always down for the ride but your joy ride just came down in flames cause your greed sold me out in shame.
    after all of the stealing and beatings you probably think that i hold resent ment for you but no your wrong. cause if it wasn't for all of your torcher I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down and in the end you'll see YOU WON'T STOP ME I am a fighter and i ain't gonna stop!

19. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

that's cool. ah, geeze... I'm begining to crie at school. -sniff-

20. Inuyasha_iscool

Your at school?! we can't get on message boards at school. puls it's 6:40 PM.