Television Prison Break

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Sen, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

I find it very stupid. Whats the deal with the tattoos? blueprints between satan and the green gobling? c'mon! its just ludicrous. and the cute poison thing, pfft, "cute poison" oh yes, he needed to remind himself of the Cu and O S elements but not from the meaning of the letters or the whole process of mixing em up the right way in the right quantities. cute.
    Yet I find it oddly attractive, ive been following it from day one =/

anyone else on the same boat? what do you think of the series so far?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

i actually thougt it was worth continueing to watch. the plot seems interesting and the characters are entertaining.

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I only saw a preview of it. Coming to the channel (TVLand, showtime) pretty soon.

When I saw the preview for the first time I thought it was a movie, a pretty good one, then I discovered that it was a series xD

Looks cool though..

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Prison Break doesn't look that approving though...

I think the show is coming to Sweden, but meh, I am not bothered to watch it...mainly because of my lack of freetime :p

- Teddz

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I've seen most of the episodes and I like this show. Michael Scofield is really smart. There are a lot of twists and turns. I recommend that you give it a try. I thought it looked sort of stupid but I liked after I saw my first episode.
    I thought the tatoo thing was really clever. But that would have hurt, OW!:D

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Actually, I like the series. So far I've watch 11 episodes. I'm constantly rooting for Veronica to uncover the truth. I find Michael Scofield fights against law to save his brother nice. It really shows a strong brotherly-like love. I'm not too fond of the tatoo, however I find that encoding blue brints using a tatoo really smart. The whole concept is original. That's what I think anyway...:)