Video Games PS2: Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Izzy, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Has anyone played this game? Saw this review in EGM and I *had* to pick it up. It's a "classic" styled RPG (2D pixels, lots of time to pick actions during battle...random encounters....etc) with Dating Sim elements.

The classical RPG element really *ahem* resonated (in-game pun, completely intended) with me, and the sim elements are pretty funny -- especially because it's a harem-style sim.

Anyway, it's a very short game (if you want it to be) but the fights are all fun, and some of the bosses are exciting to fight against.

This, sadly though, will probably be considered a rental -- it's too short, a little too easy, and mostly -- just that much of a *gem*.

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I really wanted this game until it came out. I saw it got very poor reviews and if it is as short as you say it is I guess i'm gonna pass on it for now =(
    I can't find it to rent anywhere. Maybe when its 20 dollars i'll pick it up.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

*ahem* gamefly 2-week trial period *ahem* ;)

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I wish I had a PS2. :( Then I could rent it. I really do like RPG style games. I think I need to evolve form pokemon.