Movies Queen of the Damned

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lance Leingod, May 31, 2006.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I was a fan of Redeemer. =) Disturbed is on the soundtrack...>.> And I am not bitter! *Growls*

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Who said you were :D

And I like that song too. In fact, I like all the songs on there.

3. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I actually thought the acting in this movie fit in very well as to who the characters were to be. I can see how most people would say that her acting was just.. more than bad. Maybe I put to much thought into the movie maybe I took her mistakes in it as something good? She was my favorite character in the movie. ( By now if you haven't figured it out I am talking about Akasha) Like in the scene where she walks into that club, just the way she walks into it gives me goosebumps. lol The way she talked I thought fit in very well for her character who was thousands of years oldm and had just been awakend. But anywho.. thats just me.
    Talking about this movie actually makes me want to go rent it, its been a long time since I last seen it. Sadly I don't see it on TV much anymore, or at all.
    ______

I will also add in tha this movie did indeed have an awesome soundtrack to it.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Its sad you don't see it anymore T_T

And YEA!! :D Someone that likes the movie!

When she walked into the club, I thought it was creepy and I even tried to do it :p but no luck there. It was cool how the whole scene went.

5. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Pssh, so sheltered. =) I dunno..it's not the worst movie ever, just not one I enjoy. I mean, some movies are captivating. They draw you in and keep you rooted in the plot and ordeals of the characters where as QOTD didn't have that effect. Just another vamp flick.