Questions/comments/hate mail...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Bloodberry, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

please, feel free to browse the FAQ, a handy link is under the Ad banner, for the rules of the boards. if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or any issues please, email or pm the moderater for the forum you are having a problem with.

also, please, post any general questions if you feel it's something the whole board may want to know about, like how do you edit your own post? that kind of thing. *^-^*

happy posting!

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

I would also like to take the time to point out that this forum is for posting a welcome thread or any n00b-ish questions you may have. Our professional crew is standing by. hehe
    and please, if you see a post that breaks the rules, like say it goes around the censor, please use the "report post" button located in each posted message.
    non-mods: don't tell someone about their rule violation like you are going to punish them personally. i consider that a form of flaming and will begin deleting posts i see like that. if it involves killing 3 weeks of an arguement over, so be it.

i also lock this thread from page 4 on back. the first 3 pages are open, once a thread moves to the 4th, it gets locked. feel free to browse back.

--Berry

1 person likes this.
  3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

A reminder that this thread exists, and to remind people that are not mods that it is not their job to inform members of their rule violations. report the post via the symbol next to the karma balance that says "report post". i'll edit and/or delete your post.

remember, report and walk away. we'll deal with whatever it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.