Music Rain: The Beatles Experience

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ciel, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Rain performed for one night at the John Labatt Center in London Ontario, of couse, since I wasn't old enough to ever see The real Beatles perform, I thought it would be nice to see their tribute band play.

Rain is the World Renowned Tribute Band for the Beatles, and it seriously showed. They took the time to research the band, and broke up the performance into Beatle 'eras' such as Love, etc. They also started off with shorter hair then after a set change and era, they all had moustaches, until John and George had most of the hair..

The man who played Paul was simply amazing, had all his mannerisms, and his voice was the closest to the original. The man who played John had a bit of a nasally voice, but what talent! and George could play a mean guitar.. While My Guitar Gently Weeps was a crowd pleaser!

My favourite part in the show was when they all appeared in their Sergeant Pepper uniforms and played songs such as I Am The Walrus and Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Tell me has anyone else seen ther group perform?
    http://www.raintribute.com/

We went through 2 encores.. haha the first was John's 'Imagine' the visual screens images were so beautiful and I cried.