Random images.. are so random??!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Zanza, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

What I noticed is that the Owner field was incorrect at all.. I am not sure if I am missing something here, but I know that these following 'random images' were not by thoes two owners :rolleyes:

(quality is crappy because I used paint!)

Attached Files:

• 1.GIF
      1.GIF
      File size:
      10.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.GIF
      2.GIF
      File size:
      7.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The times I noticed the owners were different, was when the images were ones in Contests albums.

That first image is actually in a member album, not a contest, so.. the only thing I can think of was it was uploaded when in admin account, but that really shouldn't matter, it should matter what album it is in. Perhaps instead of owner, we could have the album name it's from and the owner of that album?

That second image is a Miia contest entry, no? So I understand why BMS would be owner to that one.

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Oh.. I see.. actually, I was able to see the correct image for the correct owner for COS. Well, I don't know what the owner actually means, but since you've put it that way, yeah, I can see how it goes..

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Well, I really think OWNER should be who owns that specific gallery, NOT who uploaded the picture into the gallery. That's all I can think of.. I uploaded all the contest gallery pics or the news ones from the Admin account, I guess the Owner is Cloud.

The Owner should go by who owns the gallery though, I honestly don't care about most of my pictures coming up as Owner: Cloud anyways, but it gets confusing when you see al those contest entries, well if people are curious, they will clcik on the thumbnail to see the whole image and who did it.

edit: okay, this is odd, I just saw Saber's Lime Advent entry, which I placed in the advent calaendar album as Admin, but it states that the owner is not Cloud, but Seraphim.. that's odd..