Current Affairs Randomly amazing news.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chance, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Well, here's the deal. Anna Nicole Smith was buried today after dying some weeks back, a sad fate I'm sure. Yet what comes to mind isn't much more then something laugh worthy.

After all, she went chest up. ;3

Now, are we really intrested in what happens to the child? I'm not exactly sure it matters to me who the father is, though I'd don a fake 'stache to get a chance to claim it as my own. Though, funny thing is, the child gets nothing according to the will. All her money was left to her son, you know, who died in like September. ><

So.. That's my bit of news to share. :3

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I'm pretty sure that all her money will be going to the daughter since i don't think you can leagally leave you're money to a dead person, most senile people leave their fortune to their cat, but at least its legal (for some reason). And since her son died before her i'd say that the will would have had to be changed to accomidate it. The money will be going to her daughter and the person whos her father (can't remember his name right now).

I thought that the whole battle over custody of the baby was a bit sad (not in a teary way though), since as soon as it was mentioned that the father would be in charge of the fortune, something like 4 guys jumped shouting "i'm the father" and the childs grandmother all tring to get custody and all saying it was in the babies best interest. I don't know about anyone else but the whole situation just seems to shout money grabber to me.

3. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

It is sad that no one really stepped up to care for the child until money was involved. If your the father, could you live with the conscious that you abandoned your child? That'd be enough for me. But yah, they say they did discover who the real father is but I can't remember his name.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

His name is Larry Birkhead...and he's getting PAID for Dani.

Poor girl i'd really hate to be her...if things continue the way they are now she's going to be one messed up kid.