Anime Rave

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 19, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

RAVE is preaty COOL
    i feel like im thye inly one who knows what this show is so if you can tell me if you like it:cool:

2. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

What's RAVE about? I'd like to know please. ^^

3. Fushigi Rockna

I've seen an episode of Rave, (the first) not so bad, Ellie's funny, and I love that dog thingy, Prue? Or Plue? not so sure... And Tomokazu Seki doing Haru's voice!!! YAY!
    I love that part in the middle of the episode with the sun and the moon. That kciks arse. XD

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

i have never heard of rave either. what is it?

5. Odin

Odin Member

I've seen the first two episode of RAVE, and I was not impressed by it. It just seemed like another silly, crazy show that will surely be enjoyable to some, but a waste of time to others.

The bullet count in what's-her-name's Tonfa-like-things-that-are-machine-guns annoyed me. And what the heck is Plue, anyway?
    -Odin

6. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

whats it about?:confused:

7. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Heheheh, Zero_Enna, I know that feeling...but unfortunately lots of people know about it. There was already a short thread about this here: http://www.mangatoanime.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=5347

For those of you who don't know, it also goes by the names Groove Adventure Rave (the one that I saw) and also Rave Master. I hate those names! They have nothing to do with rave or techno (the second manga's cover even showed the characters at a club with a turntable and mixer, just to mock the real ravers out there!). It's an adventure story about a young man with his sword and strange pet Plue; just your average anime I guess. I forgot what the story is about, but has to do with a power called Rave, which I think is held in a lil sword-shaped ornament thing that the main guy has.

8. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

sounds pretty cool.

9. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Yeah and Haru Glory the boy is the decendant of this person thing who could control RAVE. Very confusing
    but great

Haru's my guy

Attached Files:

10. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i like rave master.
    the anime is degrating(the one they know show on cartoon network)
    elie now goes eeeeeeee when she shoots her tonfa blasters, they have changed demon card to shadow guard, dark bring to shadow stone, the shadow guard low officers sing songs like "we are the shadow guard, and we disriguard our feelings for you" they sing that kind of stuff and look like idiots, and they don't even start where haru get rave!
    that is just WRONG in my opinion.
    it's better than nothing though since i can't find the manga #5.
    i just wish they had stuck to the manga story/names a little more.
    my thoughts on the anime.

11. immortalrin

immortalrin New Member

Hrm . . . well, I read vol.1 of Rave Masters . . . it was okay. I thought the story was original for me, but I do like the drawings!

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

This is really ridiculous. I'm interested in seeing the actual subbed version of this show. All I see on sale are dubbed only DVDs. Well anyways, there's no way for me to see this uncut subbed. But I'd like to know if anyone knows when this will air on CN because I can't find any info other than rumors.

13. LiQ

LiQ New Member

Yeah, Rave is pretty good anime. And Plue roxxx ;P but it ends like it gonna to be next season...and fans of rave have to wait for it...:(
    Endings are horrible ;P especially this with baloon bleh ;P i've got a nightmares after watching it :D

Is someone from Ireland here ?(Help need ;P)

14. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

There's 51 episodes. I didn't know the snowman thing was supposed to be a dog.. that's a bit weird.

15. LiQ

LiQ New Member

You Should say 'ONLY 51' ;P
    Hehe,and this 'dog' loves lollipops ;P

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, for those who haven't seen all of Rave.. they should make more seasons, since it ends at a part where the heros have to go fight at least two sets of villains, and Haru should go to the new capital of Symphonia. I cried over this anime(I mean there were really sad parts), and it's ..lol.. not fair it ended the way it did.

17. sesshomarusgirl

sesshomarusgirl New Member

I like Haru, and I like ploo They think he is a dog!I Also like the Opening song it is catchy!

18. YokoburiKinura

Back before it got brought over I was interested in it for a bit, because the main girl was cute; but because of the general nature of the series I never did quite get around to downloading it - you know, it seemed a little collectible toy oriented.

19. H-M-R master

H-M-R master New Member

Rave master is good, but I like he Manga better.

***********Spoiler**************
    My fav episode is the one where Siegh Hart tries repeatedly to kill Ellie and Reveals to her that she is an Android and has the power of Eitherium or whatever its called. IN my opinion, Ellie should have been killed there. It would have been a lot more sad.