Reeses Sticks...halloween candy for ME!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Bloodberry, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

Better mood description: Tired...

the elipse is absolutly necessary there XD

right, well, welcome to my abuse...just doing my S-Mode duties tonight. well, more finishing them up than anything. i think i wanna start a mod game again soon.
    (T-T)/
    but alas, i'm sure it would not be liked overall. hehe

hmm...chocolate is needed...-snags- rawr...
    currently, may not be able to drop into the boards, irc, msn, or really anything as much for the time being. SM at work has meetings in San Diego this coming week, and leaving me and the AM alone for a week. what this means, is that my last day off was monday, and my next is this coming friday. oh, the joy. \(-_0)/ -twitch-

2. Guest

Guest Guest

"Mod Game"? Is this what I'm thinking? XDD!

We so have to!

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I remember we all played that so the light would always be lit. So it seemed like we were always discussing site related stuff.. I wonder if other members could actually see that there was an admin forum though.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No, you don't get it Rob. The only people who know the "Mod Game" are Ark, BB and I. (I think)

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe it was something special we did. i don't think you played it last time we did it, rob. ^^ i know sab came in on the tail end...hehe
    personally, i just wish normal members could see the edit comments that we leave. mwahahhahahahaha hehe