request

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Chance, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

i have a public subforum idea......
    im a fan of horror, any shape or form, and i know others on the site are to. so, i have an idea for a new public forum.....

undead obsession
    a subforum or anything horror
    anime, manga, art, literature, writings, poetry(ie:writings...), movies, t.v., ect.

i think it would be a great idea, and hope you all like it also. but, just to be fair, i have a proposition.......

if i can get 20 people on this forum to have the "undead obsession" saying on their sig, would you start a sub forum by the same name? i hope so. i would be pleased as....pie ^_~

always lucky

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Perhaps you should look into a Hosted Forum. That sounds like your best bet. ^^

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

i have my own forum, and am not a member of 18 other forums about anime and manga. i cant add another forum to the loop.

besides, you have a pinky street subforum and a gravitation subforum. why not a undead obsession forum???

pretty please^_~

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Gravitation and Pinky Street are Hosted forums, that's why you can see them in the Hosted drop down menu. BakaMattSu suggested you go to the Forums section and properly request a hosted forum, yet you will need more people to want the forum as well.