Fan Art Resevoir Dogs: Naruto Style

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by devildogMusashi, Jul 23, 2005.

1. devildogMusashi

devildogMusashi New Member

Well, after a long while of knowing about these forums, I finally got off my lazy butt and registered. So to celebrate my first post, I shall post me art. I drew this at the very beginning of the year so its kinda old.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4153/picturescan1dq.jpg

Critique please!

1 person likes this.
  2. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

looks good. the guy's nose on the far left is a little odd though. and maybe you could drop some shadows in?, it'd flesh it out a bit more. ^^

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It may be old, but it's nice. I think you shouldn't have put glasses on Lee (or is that Gai?). You also should have put Kakashi in there, he friggin' rules!

But other than the fact of the good characters I'd put in it, it's all good. You should show us your newer stuff.

-Seishin

4. devildogMusashi

Poom-poom:Thank you. I really appreaciate that. Yea, all my friends tell me I need to shade more. I'll work on that though, I'm so poor on shading that it'll make you cry.

SakuraKentaro:Nah, no Kakashi there though I appreaciate your opinion. And this is supposed to be a parody of Resevoir Dogs. If you look on the cover of the dvd box, they're all in suits and shades. I'm not gonna leave poor Rock Lee out on the fun :D And I think i might have exaggerated on the old part. But you'll be seeing me post here more often.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I got a bit confused and thought they were the Reservoir Dogs characters, but in Naruto style. I was going to say it reminded me somewhat of a Bleach scenario shot. It's very good. I agree with poomz about dropping some shadows in there.

6. Orion

Orion Gears

Nice drawing, but the guys nose is weird (the far left guys). Do you prefer to ink or no?

7. devildogMusashi

Ciel: I'm very flattered that you think its good. Thank you. A lot of the Bleach chapter covers do the boxy profile thing and I like that. :D Sorry about the confusion there. Maybe I should have worded it different. Oh, well.

Trigun Son: Thanks man. Yea I kinda screwed up Neji's nose but I won't change it. That'll hopefully tell me to make the same mistake again :D . I usually don't ink my drawings because I like the rough look( and the fact my shaky hand can't hold a pen still) Recently I've been inking my drawings and stepping into the world of digital coloring, aka. Trying to figure out how to use Photoshop.

I appreciate the comments everyone. Keep 'em coming!

8. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

haha thats funny good drawing