RPG Archives [RP] A Fateful Meeting in December

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by vash 99, Aug 27, 2003.

1. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato walks through through the town of december. he looked around at the people around him *what pathetic fools. they waste there lives. discusting!* he walked towards the edge of town and looked out into the desert "i hope you get here soon..... vash the stampede" he chuckled and turned back to head to the saloon.

2. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

after a while legato came out of the saloon and walked towards the desert. "he is really slow. i geuss i'll have to giude him here" he uses his telepathic powers *vash....vash... you know that your brother is here in december..... you might want to get here before he does something rash......* he smiled and walked into the inn.

3. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Lira leans against a wall in the shadows staring at the blue sky as Legato passes by. She eyes him watchfully.

4. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato stopped and looked at lira and smiled " you shouldn't stair. it's not polite. and besides you have nothing to fear from me" he starts to walk away".....................yet." he chuckles and is gone.

5. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

As Legato walks away Lira makes her way toward the gun and ammunition store. Stocks up on ammo and pays for it. The cashier strares at the pile of gold shes laid on the counter. Keep the change she says to the astounded cashier. She carries out the ammo under her cape and returns to the hotel were she's staying to prepare for her next job.

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

a few minutes later there is are gunshots down the street from the hotel. men scream in pain and women and children run for cover. legato sits on a bench controling the men and grinning at the same time. he smiles and sends a telepathic message to vash showing him the chaos and death if he dosen't hurry. he then gets up and walks down the street. as he does a wounded man grabs his leg "please help me" he smiles and controls the man to shoot himself in the head and walks to the hotel to meet with knives.

7. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

(I'm soooooo sorry for not posting, was busy with homework alot and this other forum i'm in been really busy ^ ^)
    Vash got the telepathic message from lagoto and got a cold sweat."But...but how is it that i hear Lagoto's voice, he's dead, I shot him....how could this be..." he replied shocked. He then got up and had his hand in a fist. "But if it is lagoto then I better get there as fast as I can, I don't want anyone to be killed because of me." he whispered. He then went to the closest bus that was heading in that direction. After a hour or so, he arrived to the town where lagoto said he was. He got off the bus and stood there, he wasn't sure where to go next.

8. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Lira waits the gun fire had totally ransacked her room. Legato sat on the bench. A bus arrives on the outskirts of the dessimated( I think that's how you spell it) town. A few children run onto the bus but a single man fights against the current of kids and gets off the bus. Lira instantly recognises him from the posters that cover the wall in every town, Vash the Stampede. What could he be doing here she wonders to herself. She slowly makes her way down stairs to get a better veiw stepping over dead bodies. The scene in the streets stirs old emotions. The streets of December are a littered in bodies. How could he have such disregard for life even if they are filthy humans she says to herself in an angered voice.

9. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he stands over the bodies and turns around "oh, vash your here early. i haven't even cleaned up the mess i made before. i hope you don't mind." walks over to him " your lucky that i did this and not your brother. he would have done a lot more. he he ha ha ha ha ha!"

10. Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash New Member

(((((sorry i havnt been posting for a while iv been moving to my new house so time has been kind of tight around my house)))))

Tusika walks into the saloon with his sword drawn and his gun out.

{ what the hell heppend here!!! }

Tusika looks at vash with disturbed eyes

11. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato looked around the center and smiled "well you all look surprised. it's like you've never seen a massacre before" he walked over to vash's brother and looked him in the eye " you are relaited to vash, right. are you as weak minded as he is?"

12. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Lira watches from a now demolished cafe. "Vash the stampede what are you doing here and who is that man Legato is so intrested in ?" she thinks to herself. Surely it can't be!! But she felt it within her being. The man beside Vash the Stampede was a plant. She chuckles to herself. This might be intresting after all. She steps out of the shadows and onto the blood stained street.

13. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato smiled and turned around "ohh. it seems i have a guest. are you here to survey the massacre as well. you really shouldn't get yourself involved......lira."

14. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

It's been a long time Legato although I can't say it's a pleasure, you understand. Actually I don't like the site of life being taken so quickly and without consideration. *Looks at Vash* You seem quite disgusted yourself Vash. It is really sad. *Looks down at ground* Rem would be quite disappointed in us.

15. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

"you do realize the only reason i did this was to get vash here. and now that he's here, my job is done" he goes and sits down on a bench " i hope you two like to run, because you'll be doing just that" just then a shot rings out and just misses vashes head...

16. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

(sorry i haven't posted- my internet was shut off for a month- i just got it back today- missed u guys)

Vash was relieved that the bullet missed his head. He then went for cover behind a something and loaded his gun. He then stuck his head out a second and shot a few rounds in Lagoto's direction, but not aiming at any vital points. He then went back down and reloaded again. What is he up to this time. And how is he alive still Vash took a deep breathe and ran out and shot in Lagoto's direction, and then got behind a building for coverage.

17. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato watched vash and smiled as the skull on his shoulder shattered and a bullet went through his leg. he fell to one knee and then stood back up. he laughed "HA HA HA HA. vash do you really think that i'm that stupid to be killed that way? well i'd like you to meet a volunteer that wants to help me." just then a man walked out of a bar across the street from vash and started to yell "help me! i can't control my body. i'm not doing this!!" he started to shoot at vash.......

18. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

Vash jumped up, and kept on moving around to escape the shots. Oh man, I can't let him shoot me, but then again I alsohave to be careful and not harm that guy. Why do I always get myself into these things. He picked up a trash can lid as he ran and blocked his head from being shot and jumped onto the guy and got the gun away from him. "Thats much better." he grined, but knew he wasn't out of the woods yet.

Attached Files:

19. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Hmm seems we've got ourselves a little predicament. *She looks over at the guy Legatos controlling* I should probably take out that guy first Quickly she draws out her hand gun and shoots the mind controlled minion of Legato in the sholdier. The bullet hit a spot with barely any veins but the impact knocked him out. Now Legato its time you told me were my prey is

20. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato smiled "so you want to know huh? well you won't get it out of me." he looks down the street and a man walks out into the street with a gun to his head and a knife to his chest. "no be a good boy and put your gun away vash or he dies. you too lira!"