RPG Archives [RP] A Fateful Meeting in December

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by vash 99, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

"I guess I have no choice." he replied. He then loosened the grip of his gun and slowly droped it to the ground. He then pushed it alittle away from him. "Alright Lagoto, I put my gun down, now let that man free!!" he replied, angerly at Lagoto. He kept his eyes on Lagoto and never looked away. He bagan to sweat alittle, he wasn't sure that lagoto would actually keep his promise.

2. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Lira knew Legato wouldn't keep his promise but if she didn't put the gun down she might lose Vash's cooperation. If she shot the gun out of the guy's hand Legato would plunge the knife into his heart and vice versa. And shooting Legato would only result in him putting a human shield in front of him. So in the end she slowly put the gun down on the bloody street. Then spontaniously so Legato wouldn't read her mind she dreew her sword and with lightening speed equal to Vash charged at Legato.

3. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

he smiled "poor fool" he threw the knife at her and hit her shoulder and kicked the man the the ground. "you want to know where your prey is huh? well, i don't feel like telling you. as for you vash your brother awaits you at the rubble of lost july. i hope you can make it." and with that a cloud of dust came by and he dissapeared with it.

4. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

Vash looked down."What are you up to know knives." he ramed his fist on the ground. He then went over to his gun and picked it up, and turned and walked away into the desert, he didn't want that town to suffer anymore, with having him there.

5. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Lira winces as the knife hits her. Damn him. As Legato walks away she pulls the knife from her shoulder and sits there as Legato walks away. Hmm I'm injured. But at least nowe I know where you are, Knives. And I shall avenge their murder. *Cuts to Liras hotel room where a photo of about five people stand laughing(all their faces are in shadow) and a young Lira stands smiling.*

6. vash 99

vash 99 New Member

legato sat on a chair in the rubble of lost july. he smiled as a shadowed man walked up to him "is he coming?" the man asked. legato smiled "of course. he wouldn't pass up this oppertunity." the man smiled "good. then everything is going along with my plan perfectly. soon vash will be dead and then soon after the human race." legato and the man laughed about thier plan as they waited for vash.

7. Kusanagi_fan

Kusanagi_fan New Member

Vash trudged in the desert, sweating from the intense heat. He just had to get to where knives and lagoto went before they caused more trouble and more lifes were destroyed. "Why is this happening again....." he said in a low voice. He continued on into the heat. He then finally came to a town, and collapsed on the ground, from the walk. "Need water....." he tried to drag himself into the town.