RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha was in the village of Kaede. He was sitting cross-legged on a fence post while Kaede was gardening. His fingers lightily tapped the wood clearily indicating that he was waiting for something.

"Inuyasha?" Kaede called to him. "Why don't you go get Kagome?"

"Keh. Why would I go do that?" Inuyasha replied.

"You clearily are acting impatient tapping your fingers like."

He stopped tapping his fingers. "Keh."

Kanta stood in a forest. She held a shikon shard in her hand. "Either I wait for Naraku or he comes to me. I'll guess I'll go to him." She picked up her pack and then she heard a snap froma twig. Raising her dagger she looked in the direction it came. "Who's there?"

[OOC] Okay everyone else can go ahead and put their character where they want. Don't forget the ones that no one are RPGing. Same rules apply to this RPG as the others. -B19

2. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Miroku emerged from the bushes with a sigh, nursing the growing handprint on his cheek.

"She was practically asking for it," he muttered softly before turning in the direction of Kaede's villiage.

"I'll see if I can find Inuyasha. After all, wherever he ends up, entertainment is sure to follow".

3. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou finished his lollipop and hopped of the log he had been sitting on. "I should probably go find where everybody went...." He brightened. "Maybe Kagome has more of those sweet brown bricks!" He moved off in the direction of the village.

4. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Kanna sat on a rock by the lake crying softly on top of her mirror. Clutching it tightly she started to rock back and forth, oh how Kanna wanted the courage of her sister, to be as bold as rebellious as her and then she could take the gulp of freedom so she could finally have trust in others and others could believe in her, and someday love her too...

5. LOVELYSIGHTRIN

LOVELYSIGHTRIN New Member

Then

while sesshomaru went off searching for rin and jaken because they had left there spot sesshomaru was geting a little scard until he caght onto there scents and went after them wondering why they had left the clearing

6. Kagome's Arrow

Kagura sprinted through the forest, her dainty feet flying over the musty dirt as if she were the wind itself. But then again, wasn't she?

"Damn that Naraku," she cursed softly, her breath flying back through the whirlwind. "Why on Earth am I running, anyhow?" she mentally slapped herself before reaching single-handedly (and I do mean that literally =P) into her soft raven tresses and retrieving her most prized possession (only second to her fan): a hairclip. She watched, mesmerized though she'd seen it countless times, as it transformed before her eyes into a feathery taxi and leapt onto it before Naraku could even dare hope to catch up to her.

"I can't escape him. If I try, it will only succeed in my death. I don't want to do it, but what choice do I have?" she racked her brain for possible solutions, before deciding that she should solve her most imminent problems before directing her attention to Naraku.

"Should I find Kanna? Or do this myself?" she mused softly. "Myself of course; how I could doubt that is beyond me. She would tell Naraku in a heartbeat," with a determined resolve, she swung the direction of the feather until she was satisfied with its course.

"I will seek her until she's mine. I must find her, that girl, the one who he mumbles about, pines after if you will, as much as he denies it. The undead miko who eats the souls of the dead...," she trailed off as the sound of heart-wrenching sobs cut into her musings.

"Whose there?" she asked, her sultry voice caked in boredom. Whoever it was could not be particularly dangerous, seeing as they were crying. Only fools cried.

Her pointy ears swivelled with her head in the direction of the noises, and she swooped down above the magnificent trees where the cries could no longer be ignored.

Parting the giant leaves with her graceful grip, she peered down through the brush overlooking the lake, her red eyes widening as she took in the sight before her.

"Kanna?"

7. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Kanna lifted her small head over her head over the mirror wiping the tears from her cheeks.
    "Kagura, is that, *sniffle* you?" Kanna slid into the water
    "What does Naraku want with me. there would be no other reason of you visiting me otherwise, I am no help to you. You call me weakling at all times, can't you see i have dreams too?"
    Kanna slid farther into the water and started to float on her back.
    "How do you do it? Why is it you that everyone envies?"

8. Basher

Inuyasha hopped down from the post he sat on. Mummbling he said that he was leaving. He folded his hands and placed each one into the other opening of the arms on his fire rat outfit. Kaede shelded her eyes from the sun and gazed and Inuyasha precedding back. She smiled to herself knowing fully well that he was going to Kagome's home to get her.

Inuyasha walked out of the village. His feet kicked pebbles out of the way when he walked. He walked into the clearily where the well sat. He gracefully leaped over the edge and down to the dark hole below. Instead of reaching this bottom he was taken away to a different time and yet still the same place. He grumbled to himself when he looked up. Kagomes' grandfather has tried to seal the well once more. Jumping up he easyily broke the seal. He slid the door open and walked outside. He sniffed the air and started to trail Kagomes' smell.

Kanta raised the dagger even closer getting in throwing stance. She called out once more, "who's there?"

9. Kagome's Arrow

The feather floated silently to the forest floor, swaying gently in time with the whispers of the wind. Trying to appear as sympathetic as possible (which was difficult for a girl as spunky as Kagura) she strode over to the ghostly child, who by this point was almost shaking with hysterics. Bending down at the knees to reach the level of the sobbing girl, she placed a delicate hand upon her pale shoulder before replacing her usually harsh and stern gaze with a look of..almost tenderness?

"Kanna, don't be foolish. Nobody envies me, just as nobody envies you. What sort of creature would want to live lives as tainted and controlled as our own? We are Naraku's "children", we do his bidding, to him we are nothing more then his reflection," she spat out bitterly. "I WON'T be anybody's reflection, I can tell you that much," her sour gaze softened slightly when she saw the amazed expression resting lightly on Kanna's cheeks.

"And you too, Kanna. We're in this together. And you know what? I've got an absolutely ingenious plan," she laughed bitterly, lowering her hand from the girl's shoulder before rising to her feet without so much as a flinch.

"Kanna, you know as well as I do that Naraku has some sort of obsession with that deceased miko, correct?" said girl nodded softly.

"But, of course, the man is too much of a fool to realize that she could beat him twice over with her hands tied behind her back. If we keep waiting in the shadows then Naraku will only get stronger as the miko weakens, her body is bound to deteriorate eventually. It will not be hard to bring her over to our side, after all, she has more reason to hate him then even we," she paced back and forth, sliding her bangs over her forehead as she spoke. "We must catch him off guard, when he isn't in the middle of one of his idiotic schemes. We must strike at the right time," she nodded softly, coming to an important decision within the depths of her mind. It wasn't something she especially WANTED to do, but she knew it had to be done.

"Kanna, you seem to be Naraku's little pet," surprisingly, her voice was void of bitterness. Then again, why would she care what Naraku thought of her? "Go to him, tell him that I'm only off to see where that sorry excuse for a demon and his friends are headed. If you weave your tale carefully enough, he'll believe you, and I can continue my search for the dead miko. It's a dangerous plan, one that puts both our lives at stake, but for now it is our only hope". She turned to look at her sister, whose expression in the blink of an eye had reverted back to its usual state of apathy, her feet halting their swinging above the misty river. Her cold eyes were fixed intently on Kagura's rebellious red ones, willing her to continue. They were different in so many ways, yet also the same. They had to unite against a common enemy, and while she was surprised, Kagura was quite pleased that Kanna seemed to be agreeing so readily.

"So Kanna," she began slowly, narrowing her eyes in apprehension. "Are you in?"

(I'll turn back to Miroku next time)

10. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sango sat in an open clearing with Kilala near Kaede's village. She looked down at Kilala on her lap who was looking back up at her with a longing look on her face. "i really want to continue looking for the shards too Kilala. i guess i can't blame Kagome, she needed to go back to her time to restock on important things." Kilala still didn't change the look on her face, and began meowing. She jumped off her lap and began tugging on her sleeve in the direction of the village. "what's wrong Kilala?" she finally figured out what was wrong when her tummy began to growl in hunger. "heh, heh, sorry Kilala. i forgot it was lunch time. You must be really hungry. Let's go back to the others...well, at least most of them." her face suddenly turned to anger, "that monk! he's probably off with the village women. hmph! why should i care! let's go Kilala!" she stormed off into the direction of Kaede's house in the village.

11. Kagome's Arrow

As he calmly strolled down the worn path toward his set destination of Kaede's village, whistling a tune to himself as his staff thumped disgracfully against the soft ground, a rustling emitted from the bushes behind him. Peering through, he found he was just in time to see his good friend Sango stroking the feline Kilala as she promised her a scrumptious feast. Boy, he couldn't say he'd mind one of those...

"That monk, he's probably off with the village women. Hmph, why should I care? Let's go Kilala," his violet eyes widened as she stalked off toward the village, obviously sour at her own self-inflicted scenario. Granted, she hadn't been far off, but he saw the perfect opportunity to redeem himself, and Miroku was never one to miss opportunity.

He silently paced behind her, seemingly waiting for a precise moment, when all of the sudden she bent over slightly to stroke Kilala, halting her irritated stomping for only a moment. That was all he needed.

In a flash, Miroku appeared by her side, a calm smile gracing his lips.

"Lady Sango, how have you been faring this fine morning?" he greeted, clearly ignoring the "oh-what-do-you-take-me-for" glare she was giving him. "So, what are you up to on such a pleasant day? What with Kagome's absence, shard hunting is certainly going to be rather difficult, and I know Inuyasha probably isn't coping with the situation well," he shook his head in exasperation, hoping to coax Sango into uniting against a common enemy. "I was actually on my way to go see him. What about you?"

12. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sango stopped walking, "Right now, all i want to do is eat lunch and and maybe take a bath in a hot spring. i have a lot of things on my mind right now," she said, head turned, not looking at him. "and you shouldn't bother looking for InuYasha. you know how grumpy he gets when Kagome isn't around. knowing him he'll probably be on his way to the well right now trying to get her to come back." She opened her eyes and glared back at Miroku, "Why don't you go back to the things you were probably doing before?" with that said, she turned her back and continued walking, leaving Miroku behind. 'I have to admit, i was a bit too harsh on him, but he probably was with some village women earlier. damn, why do i bother think of that perverted monk so much?' she asked herself in thought. She looked down at Kilala, "oh Kilala, what should i do with him?"

"meow," was all she got in reply.

13. Kagome's Arrow

Miroku stood in the clearing, gaping at Sango's retreating back, then switching his shocked gaze to something he found much more enticing.

Sango's retreating booty.

Within seconds he had caught up to the young woman, his long strides easily overtaking her much shorter ones. "Sango, don't be ridiculous. I'm not off to go see any village girls," he stumbled back a few steps at the death glare she was shooting him. So what if that's what he HAD been planning? She didn't need to know it. "Look, I have to agree with you on Inuyasha. He's probably making a fool of himself as we speak, and as enjoyable as it is to watched, my stomach is feeling rather empty. How about we go get some lunch?" he raised his eyebrows in invitation, taking her silence as a yes before deciding his hand, which was drooping listlessly at his side, was due for some much needed relaxation.

It wasn't HIS fault that he'd chosen to "rest" it on Sango's backside. It was just in the way! And besides, how could she expect him to ignore it? It had just been there, plain as day, taunting him to do it, drawing him to it. It hadn't been his fault in the slightest.

But had she seen it that way?

Nooo....

14. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

Kagome sat in her room, going back throught her pack, making sure everything she needed was in there.. A sigh escaped her lips slowly when she found her books wouldn't fit. 'I guess another week of not studying... I guess getting a little in now wouldn't hurt...' She sat at the table, trying to get through a math problem, but finding she couldn't concentrate, her mind wandering to thoughts of how Inuyasha was in the Feudal Era. She rose from her seat in a quick motion and left the problem. Lying down on her bed, she looked up to the ceiling. 'I should be getting back soon.. Inuyasha's probably growing impatient, Sango and Miroku could be bugging each other, and Shippou.. He's probably weakening Inuyasha patience...' She looked at the few shards she had, scanning over the small, sharp edges and unique shapes and sizes. She eyed the glow that emitted from them, in a bright radiance, that possibly only a miko could see. She turned over on her side and put the shards on the nightstand. She curled up and closed her eyes. She slowly drifted to sleep...

OOC: Sorry.. my comp was being a brat yesterday.. ._.'' But I'm here now! TADA!

15. Kagome's Arrow

Kouga lifted his sensitive nose into the air in a single, swift motion, hoping to catch even a whiff of the pleasant scent that he yearned for so dearly. But alas, as usual, the beloved scent was nowhere to be found, and he couldn't help but wonder if it was purposely eluding him.

'Maybe she's angry at me,' he mused softly, sinking onto his haunches with a sigh. 'But WHY? It's not like I've done anything except love her with all of my being!' he finished resolutely, before sinking back down with a snorting scowl. 'She must've gotten into another fight with that mutt-face again. I swear, one of these days he's going to turn her off men for good, and then neither of us will come out on top,' he trailed off as Ginta and Hakkaku came racing toward the scene, each almost tripping over their long, silky tails as was the custom of their clumsy running techniques. Panting, they stole a glance at their feared wolf leader, wondering what he'd have to say about their recent discoveries. They feared his reaction would be quite deprimental to their health.

"Kouga! It appears that Sister is in trouble!" Ginta panted breathlessly, sinking his calloused hands onto his knees for comfort.

Hakaku took over for his clearly suffering companion. "One of our tribe spied her out in the woods, leaking all over the forest floor. She's unconsious, but only just. Nobody's postive on how long she has left, and I'd hurry if I were you! Mutt face is nowhere to be found!" he piped in strongly, his almond eyes darkening with worry.

Kouga scoffed. "That wasn't her," he stated matter-of-factly, and the other two members of the wolf clan stared at each other with a shrug, bewildered. How could he be so certain?

"Evidently you're not seeing the danger here, Kouga! We even saw her with our own eyes! The only thing different about her was her clothing, but other then that, I'm positive it was her! That or she has a twin...," Ginta trailed off, lost in thought, before a light punch to the head by Hakaku drew him out of his visions.

"Then my suspicions are proved correct. I saw the girl yesterday, and it was, in no way, shape, or form, Kagome. Kagome knows her, though," he paused for a moment, stroking his chin. "Hmmm, I don't like the sound of this. Kagome would be angered if she thought we'd left this girl in trouble, though the devastated look on dog-turd's face would be priceless," he smirked sadistically before turning back to the matter at hand. "All right. Ginta, Hakaku, come with me. We've got ourselves a rescue misson".

[I hope I'm allowed to post as Kouga, but nobody had claimed him yet, so I figured we were all allowed to RP him for the time being (I'm new at R.P). Correct me if I'm wrong on this guys, or if somebody else actually IS playing Kouga!]

16. Basher

Inuyasha sniffed the air. He could smell the scent that he loved but would never admit too hung all around like a fine mist. It was her scent.

He stepped onto the soft wet ground. Even the recent drazzle couldn't mask the radiant scent from his keen noise. He swiftly walked across the lawn to her window. He jumped up with ease to the window ledge. Amber eyes peried in at the sleeping beauty. He opened up the window. He glanced down at her and waited to see if it woke her. Her breathing continued as it was. He realized he didn't and made his next move. He stepped down onto the soft carpet. Almost in a sitting postion a sound erupted inside Kagomes' bedroom and harming his canine ears. He grabbed what Kagome called an alarm clock. He shock it trying to make it stop. Inuyasha raised it above his head and was going to slam it down but something stopped him.

Jaken was walking around lost. "MASTER SESSHOMARU," He yelled. "Where are you?" He spoke in a softer voice. "That stupid brat why did she have to go run off?" He grumbled to himself. He called once more to he beloved master but once again no reply. A noise from behind made him run to it. A small rabbit jumped out of the hole surprising him. "Ahhh, stupid rabbit." He sat down and pouted.

OOC- That is fine KA. I was hoping others would RP the ones not picked. After all there is plenty.

17. Sahoko

Sahoko New Member

Kagome gently removed the alarm clock from his hands. She sat it on the desk and looked to Inuyasha. Blushing, yet a bit annoyed he was in her room without asking, she defended her invasion of privacy. Kagome faught back the urge to 'sit' him for entering without her consent.

"How long have you been sitting there, you pervert?!"

She glared at him a moment and sighed, standing up and stretching. She surpressed a yawn as she lowered her eyes back down to Inuyasha.

"I assume you came to drag me back to the warring states?"

18. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Shippou shuffled along the path, looking for anybody. "They have to be around here somewhere..." he thought to himself. He caught sight of Mirokou and Sango farther up the path. "Hey, wait for me!"

ooc: sorry, problems due to track. i should be back now.

19. Basher

"How long have you been sitting there, you pervert?!"

Inuyasha looked at Kagome a confused thought passed his mind. He waited until she was finished stretching.

"I assume you came to drag me back to the warring states?"

"I am not Miroku," he proclaimed. As for Kagomes' second question, "how else would we find the jewel shards?" He really didn't make it a question just a statement. "Let's just go." He grabbed Kagome's backpack and walked out the door. Trying to avoid any argument if possible.

OOC: Okay I noticed people used Kilala it is Kirara. Sorry that kind of bugged me. I will make a list of those that are not being RPed by a certain member. If I forget any add them in. It looks like we need to decided on a few things too. -B19

20. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"mmmmmmm... can't you go any faster? I can't wait to meet Inuyasha-sama! I miss the wonderful elegant flavour of master inuyasha's noble blood"
    said Myouga sitting on a turtle's shell.
    "Hurry! Hurry... Your blood taste horrible!"
    Myouga in thrown into the air and onto a crows back!
    "Phew! Perfect Timing! Take me to Kaede's Village"