RPG Archives RPG Inu-Yasha: In Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, May 17, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako tried to Assist bambi, wondering if she minds her interfering with her battle... She took out her flute ready to call her bats and to catch the Miko's souls! Hopefully Bambi will notice and say something. She played a silent note, going with Babmi's Flute Rhythm.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Bambi watched as Akako's bats took the souls. "The souls are what keeps her here. The more we get the weaker she becomes," Bambi said in a dead whisper so only Akako could hear. As Kikyo's arrow came towards them. Bambi doged it taking Akako with her.

Inuyasha quickly grabbed Kagoem in a tight embrace. Just as quickly as it started he ended it. "Keep her safe Cookie. Or else I will come back for you. Shippou you are staying with them. Make sure nothing happens to Kagome." Inuyasha took off running in the direction of the music. Inuyasha noticed those that are under the trance are not moving luckily something or someone has stopped the music player form playing the sound. He wasn't sure how long that would last or how long he could keep Kagome from going under a trance. Inuyasha's ears perked up. Another sound has started to play.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie looked at Kagome and said "Alright InuYasha. You have my word that she'll stay safe." She turned to Shippou and said "I am Cookie." she turned back to kagome and said "Lead the way to your friends. You wanna run or you want me to carry you?"

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako took a deep breath. She almost got herself killed, if it had not been for Bambi. Akako was enraged; now that she knows the Miko's weakness, she will show no mercy. She played a high note, and a swarm of bats appreared before them. Each bat attacked the Kiyko's soul catchers, and stealing the souls.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome's eyes widened as InuYasha held her tight. Once again, she was in shock.
    She looked at the back of his head almost sad, wanting to hug him back. But before she could, he let go of her, speaking once more. She looked at him, a little flushed.
    He had left again before she could have stopped him from leaving. She watched silently as he retreated into the woods.
    "You wanna run or do you want me to carry you?" Cookies words almost shocked her out of her distant little world of thought and emotion. She looked at her shakily, "Uh, no thanks. I'll try to keep up with you." She said, and quickly went in the direction of the village.
    Kikyo stared at the ground in pain. That last arrow...had been her last attempt to stop the demons. But now that her souls were leaving her...
    Kikyo slowly glanced up to the deer and bat demon. She sneered angrily, but could do nothing. She could not even gather her souls with those hideouse(sp) melodies in the air.

6. Basher

Inuyasha stopped a strange smell filled the air near him. It was sweet. The smell he couldn't forget no matter what. It couldn't be. Kikyo was here. He realized it was coming from the direction of the demon. His feet took flight once again. Not stopping himself he yelled out, "KIKKKYO." To all those who could hear.

Kanta watched as the half demon ran by. Glancing at her partners. She heard him yell out her name. "He will led the for who you are looking for."

Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha acted out with his emotions. It didn't matter to him what happened to the hanyo. He didn't really care about anyhting so it seamed. But he still ran towards the unexpecting demons.

"Awesome," Bambi said to her partner. "Let's make quick work of her."

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Let's make quick work of her." said Bambi
    Akako continues stealing the souls. Some of her bats attack the soul catchers, and many others deliver. "Dinner is served!" laughs Akako, she orders her bats to give Bambi some of the souls. Akako plays a note readying herself to absorb Kikyo's souls. "The Song of the Souls"

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kagome ran as fast as she could to the village. She stopped in a for courners path and looked around, unsure of which way to go. She was in such a panic she couldn't remember.
    Taking a deep breath, she concentrated and looked around. In the silence, she was sure she had heard InuYasha again, but she ignored it, or at least tried to. Even as she began again he was still in her mind.
    She ran into the hut whre Miroku was lying. She smiled, releaved that he was alright. She walked over to his side and lifted the blanket up a bit more.
    She looked at Cookie.
    "I'm going to look for Sango." She set her things down, "Shippou, stay with Miroku. Cookie, come with me." She rushed out the door, grabbing her bow and arrows on her way out.
    "KIKKKYO."
    Kikyo's pained expretion changed emidiatly to fear. Her head shot up in the direction that she heard the voice.
    No...she pleaded inwardly, not now.
    With the sound of InuYasha's voice, she stood up; slowly, but steadily. She did not want InuYasha to see her like this. Not now. Not ever again.
    But her sudden jolt of energy had ran out with just the first step she took. She was still weak, and that horrible sound was still in the air.
    Damn...

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Sure." said Cookie as she ran after Kagome.

10. Basher

Inuyasha came into view of the fight. His eyes landed on Kikyo. She stumbled. He finally reached her. "Hey youkai. Why don't you fight me next?" Souls were hovering all around them. He understood why Kikyo was so weak. "Kikyo, I will protect you." He bent down touching her. Then he stood up pulling out his tetsusaiga. "Come on youkai make my day."

"This is the best line of defense they brought. A hanyo don't make me laugh," Bambi said. But she did hear about a hanyo that has destroyed a few powerful youkai.

11. Rune

Rune New Member

*suddenly snaps out of the trace the flute had put him in* Laddy Kikyo * he wishpered, then saw the demons comming he decided to act, so he fired an arrow in the direction of Akako to show him, and everyone else that he was there and not kidding* Leave Laddy Kikyo alone! *He runs up to Kikyo and bend down to her, and then askes* what can I do to help you?
    ~
    *Sango Managed to Take her mind off of Miroku long enough to realise that it was strangly quiet*

((sorry for the absence, my mother said I could be online intill I got my grades up))

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Akako stopped playing her flute and relalized that an arrow is heading towards her. "Bambi, Look out!" She pushed Bambi, and got stuck by the arrow. Suddenly a Swarm of bats bursted out of her body like water bursting out of a water balloon! The bats flew around, and gathered at three positions, to form Akako's clones. One clone formed behind Bambi, the second infront of Kikyku, the the third stood on top of a villagers hut. The third clone had a grey bat on her shoulder; it started flapping it's wings, and emitting a high frequency sounds. Sounds undetectable by the humans, but definetly deafening to any animal or Youkai.

The second clone drew out her whip and yelled "I hate archers! You'll regret the moment you aimed you bow and arrow at me" She held her whip high and tried to whip Kikyku.

The First held her flute and continued playing her Song! "No Mercy to Prey! I'll feast on your souls!"

13. Rune

Rune New Member

*rolls out of the way at the last secound* How dare you, you low-life demon! *Jumps out of range of the whip and Lets loose another arrow, but this time it is a purification arrow* Take This.

14. Basher

"Heh. Nice trick now here is one of mine," Inuyasha said. He held his sword and aimed it towards the one on the roof. He brought the sword down and gave out his battle cry. "KAZE NO KIZO." A wave of light sliced the air and ground heading straight towards the clone.

Bambi was pushed towards the ground when Akako pushed her out of the way. Her flute slid across the ground. "FlUTE," she yelled. It landed in her hand. Grabbing it she played a note. A tree moved at the same time as the second arrow. It was shattered and the second clone was saved. Turning her attention towards the other clone. She played another note.

Sesshomaru appeared in battle. He took out his whip. There just wasn't one youkai to deal with. The old lover of his half wit brother looked hurt. Souls were all around her.

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

It was obvious to anyone watching that it was the end of the Third clone. The famous "Kase No kize" has passed through the clone, vaporising it's last remains. But is the Clone defeated? The sounds emitted by the white bat manipulates concentration.
    Akako's third clone was able to save her-self from a direct hit. However the Kaze No Kize has taken her left shoulder and the white bat. It will take only one more Kaze No Kize and then the clone would be defeated.

Meanwhile the Second Clone, was appauled by the power of purifying arrow. It Shattered the Tree. The Second was not going to give up, and jumped towards Kikyku , so that she become in close range of her whip and hit!

16. Rune

Rune New Member

*puts arm up in the last secound to block* You! *turns to bambi, and Fires an purifying arrow at her, then quickly at the secound clone again, quikly followed by a third, right in the secounds shadow.*

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Cookie finnaly cought up to where InuYasha was. She noticed the woman Kikyo, she reconized the smell. She yelled "InuYasha! The cavalry has arrived!!" she laughed then saw the demons and waited.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Kikyo leaned against a tree once InuYasha's attention was diverted to the deer demon and the bat demon. There was an immence pain in her right shoulder, but she did not cry out. She kept quiet, not wanting to show weakness. She sat for a moment, but found it hard to stand once she was down.
    Kikyku had snapped out of the spell of the music with InuYasha's arival, and kneeled next to her.
    "What can I do to help you?"
    She was amazed that he wasn't bothered by her need for souls. Had she not neglected to infrom him of such sircumstances? Now, the familiar feels she had earler returned, but it was not the time to worry about it.
    He was forced to move away from her with the demon's attacks, but, hopefully, he could still hear her when she spoke to him.
    "Destroy the flutes..."
    She could only hope he had heard her.
    But, she'd do what she could while the demons were destracted. She slowly reached for her bow and drew an arrow. She aimed it straight for the Deer demon's heart, seeing as how Kikyku had the Bat demon preoccupied. She knew very weel that both InuYasha and Kikyku might not be able to take them down on their own.
    She let go of the arrow, watching it fly right past InuYasha's head in the direction of Bambi.
    Kagome followed Cookie, knowning that she'd have alot more luck finding anything that Kagome would on her own. She kind of felt a little guilty about Leaving Miroku alone with Shippou, but she was pretty sure he'd be fine, as long as he stayed asleep. There were more people in more danger than he was. She'd just have to help them until she can do more.
    The first person she saw, besides Cookie, who looked ready for a good fight, standing in the woods was Sesshomaru. She stopped dead in her tracks, already aiming an arrow at him, "Don't move!" She shouted, not bothering to look any further. InuYasha's brother was a big risk being there. She felt like she needed to take care of him first. She only hoped she could.

19. Rune

Rune New Member

*heared kikyo's voice saying "destroy the flutes" and responds* I will try. * with that he starts runing to find a more strategic spot to be.

20. Basher

Sesshomaru watched the fight trying to determine who was who. All of a sudden Inuyasha women spoke to him. "Don't be foolish girl. I can destroy that bow before you can pull back the string. I am here for my own reasons. If you want to live stay out of my way." He moved away from Kagome not giving her a second thought. He moved on to the demons that were causing the party. He watched as the deer demon blocked two purifing arrows one after each other by using nature again. Both demons were strong. But for him not strong enough. Not really worth his time. But something strange inside of him made him want destroy them. It wasn't something he had ever felt before. These strange feelings started ever since that little girl came into his life. But he was Sesshomaru and he pretended they didn't exist. He joined this fight to destory them that was all.

Inuyasha grunted. Cookie had arrived with Kagome. Soon she would see Kikyo. And he would be in trouble. Taking up his sword. He yelled "Kaze no kizo." Sending another wave towards the clone. He watched as a purifing arrow emerged with it. He glanced at the person who created it. It wasn't Kikyo or Kagome.

Bambi watched as more joined the fight. They were out numbered. By the looks of who were there she wasn't sure if they could leave still alive. She decided to even the odds. She played her music. She took a hold of the humans once again and made them advance on Inuyasha and Cookie. Most seemed human lovers.

Kanta arrived to the fight. Souten was with her. "There they are." She joind the group which had the villagers advance on them. "Hey Kagome where is Shippou?" Souten asked.